Missing Elderly Man from Nunhead

I didn't see the meet advertised until too late yesterday. But if there are any more going on, it would be good to know. I am rather useless on a workday, but if I get to work from home this week, I will come along also if they want extra people...

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> malleymoo Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I am happy to put this info on.my facebook page

> -

> > lots of family in.Ireland who could also repost

> it

> > but not quite worked out how. Is there a spefic

> > appeal page o. Facebook already?

>

> xxxxxx

>

> To repost it onto your own page you just click on

> the "share" button when you are on the appeal

> page.

>

> Hope that helps.

>

> Sorry, edited as crossed post. Happy to retweet

> but how do we find the tweets please?

Thanks for suggestions Sue, and Peckhamgatecrasher the link helped and I have managed to post it on facebook. Hope he is found soon it must be a terible time for the family.

Thank you all for everything you are doing. There will be another search tomorrow of the camberwell new cemetery and brenchly gardens area. not sure of a time as of yet. my daughter has the information on her twitter account @beebee1475 if that helps? I will keep you updated as and when i know anything more. thank you again x

Thanks for the Twitter info PGC, I will retweet. I have also posted to Facebook.

If everybody else could do the same and encourage their Facebook friends to share it too, at least as many people as possible will become aware of it in that way.

Terrible situation, hoping for a happy outcome very soon.

Thank you everyone for all your kind messages, I am Patrick Connelly grandson. We are all very worried as expected. The Police are doing a fantastic job as well as the whole community who have put posters up and join in the searches. We are out searching daily. The police have told us that they may be doing a big search on saturday with body finding dogs at Nunhead Cemetry and many other places, any one who would like to join in please send us a message through me on here. We will confirm the time and date later in the week. Hopefully we will find our loving Dad,Grand-dad,Great grand-dad,Uncle, Friend and a familiar face from the community. Once again we are very thankful for all of your thoughts and help that everyone has given.

Adam

Sorry to hear this and I hope Patrick is found safe and well. I do live on Forest Hill Road, very near Brenchley Gardens and had not heard of Patrick missing until a friend back in Mayo posted it on Facebook, I have not noticed any posters so could help distribute some in the area if I can get some? would also be interested in helping in the search on Saturday, I will also post on SE23.com as I do not see anything on there. I have also contacted a lady in Southwark irish pensioners project to see if she is aware of Patrick missing. She may have suggestions to help.

paddygirl, thank you for your rely, we are just awaiting on some more flyers to be printed. We will be up at Brenchley gardens as soon as we get them. Your help will be appreciated by us all. The southwark news have just een round also to do an appeal.

If there is anything more we can do to help you, find your grandfather, we are here for you. If you need any help towards printing costs, please pm me, be more then happy to donate. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

i have shared this on my facebook page, when r u next going out looking for him because i think there are people out there that want to help your family but we dont know where and when you are looking for him,