Royal Mail stole my package

prisilla

snoopy17 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Maybe game is scamming everyone.

>

> How would a postman know you have brought a game

> from game. Does it come in a plain envelope?

Royal Mail?s tracking has stated in each case that they have the parcels in Peckham, so how Game can be involved I don?t know. I don?t normally buy from Game so I have no idea if their packages always have a logo on, but stuff I bought from them a couple of years ago did.

Just thought I?d let everyone know that GAME have refunded me for our missing item. The Royal Mail did track it as delivered to our address which it was not. In January we had a bank card go missing with Royal Mail and we still haven?t got all our money back from when the card was fraudulently used. I actually dread anything that comes by Royal Mail. Sue - we had an absolute nightmare with eBay taking the buyers side. We sold an item for ?350 the buyer received the item and then stabbed it with what looks like a screwdriver repeatedly. Despite having the photos of what it looked like when we sent it they sided with the buyer and we were left ?350 out of pocket. I spent months trying to sort it out but in the end they refused to make further contact over the matter. Uggggh

Game has been very helpful. I am in the process of having my money refunded. I will go into the shop and purchase my item. Game packages normally have their logo on it. Game needs to look into all these deliveries that haven?t been delivered. There is definitely something going on.

We have just received a letter from Royal Mail stating that the Delivery Office Manager checked with the post person and they have confirmed the game was definitely delivered to our address on the Friday and that the scan on the Saturday was an error with the PDA. Once again, I can categorically state the package was not delivered to us at all. RM's investigation is little more than a show.

yummumbums Wrote:

> Just thought I?d let everyone know that GAME have

> refunded me for our missing item. The Royal Mail

> did track it as delivered to our address which it

> was not. In January we had a bank card go missing

> with Royal Mail and we still haven?t got all our

> money back from when the card was fraudulently

> used. I actually dread anything that comes by

> Royal Mail. Sue - we had an absolute nightmare

> with eBay taking the buyers side. We sold an item

> for ?350 the buyer received the item and then

> stabbed it with what looks like a screwdriver

> repeatedly. Despite having the photos of what it

> looked like when we sent it they sided with the

> buyer and we were left ?350 out of pocket. I spent

> months trying to sort it out but in the end they

> refused to make further contact over the matter.

> Uggggh

Banks are normally good with bank card issues - very surprised they didn't refund straight away - mine say they send them with no identifying markings and they are not to be signed for - I asked for mine to go to a branch for me to pick up a while ago after issues where someone asked me to sign.

katesonic Wrote:

> My postcode comes up on google maps as a couple of

> streets away...

> Perhaps before jumping to conclusions about

> peoples integrity...

> it might be worth exhausting other avenues ( so to

> speak).

> Tech is more fallible after all.

I think that most of us have said there could be other issues at work. However, five of these games being delivered to incorrect addresses on the same day? Seems unlikely. Additionally, shouldn?t delivery drivers be checking the address as well as the post code? Just an idea. Whatever the issue, it?s obvious that The Delivery Office in Peckham is currently performing very badly when it comes to the delivery of certain items and surely that is something that should bother all of us.

Frenchpolisher Wrote:

> prisilla Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > We have just received a letter from Royal

> > Mail,practically word for word as the letter

> sent

> > to Frenchpolisher. What can I say.

>

> You'd think this Delivery Office Manager might

> have noticed a bit of a pattern.

Was the letter from the Delivery Office manager, or from some central place?

If the latter, they must have loads of different people dealing with complaints.

However surely somebody should be logging them and yes, should notice a pattern.