favourite pub in east dulwich (Lounged)

greatallgreat

KK its definitely worth a visit. It's not your everyday pub so I wouldn't go in for just a quick drink but instead book a table for 2* and sample the whole Palmerston experience. Having said that it might not be to your taste, but at least you'd have an opinion.

*Remind Dom to bring the Anchor Cream

As has been said already, in general the Palmeston isn?t really a pub but a restaurant.

However if you are on that part of Lordship Lane after dinner time on a weekend night and want somewhere to have a few drinks until 12:30pm and don?t fancy, loud crap music, bouncers and dickheads (ie the Bishop or EDT) It does very well as a pub. And has good beers. I have spent quite a few enjoyable drink ups in there.

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> not sure why anyone would dismiss the Palmerston as Crap. As a pub it's possible to have a few beers still but I can see why for many people it doesn't work any more

>

> But as a place to eat good food (as in food you don't cook at home normally and the stuff that you would is of a very hight quality) and drink I would say it's well up there

Yeah well I think it's crap ;-)

I'm not really big on eating out.