Sainsburys DKH - queue update please

there was a fight in the que today, between the front door and starbucks door there was a massive gap as a man was too busy looking at his phone. An elderly lady pushed in front of him and he went ballistic the abuse he gave this woman was terrible, he called her every name under the sun.

the lady standing in front of me let her go infront of her and when it was her turn to get in the shop one of the staff refused to let her in, they were demanding she go and que up where the traffic lights were. the elderly lady says she can't stand for long, so like a teacher giving a detention the staff mem er tells her you can sit inside for 45 minutes then you can do your shopping when I tell you.

now I've noticed this staff love making mountains out of molehills, they love the sound of their own voice.

The staff ignored the abuse this man gave.

Perhaps it's got a bit wearing for the staff on the doors who are managing who can go in and when. I've only been 3 times since the lockdown, but I did think yesterday that the staff member on the doors was on the harsh side.

I went this morning around 10.30 and was surprised to find the queue was only at Starbucks and thought I could get in and out around 30 mins. It didn't work out that way as was very slow going in and a staff member came along the front queue stating they were waiting for people to clear at the meat and fish section.

Came out the exit around an hour later and the queue was out onto Dog Kennel Hill.

Unfortunately, some customers are browsing other departments, then moving on to food shop, in between making and taking phonecalls,having a chat with someone they bump into etc so the longer they take instore, the longer the wait outside.At the beginning of lockdown people were keen to get in and get out,but lately more people seem to be wandering up and down the aisles.

Much improved this morning, about 15 people in front, queue moved reasonably once it got going. On exiting the end of the queue was in front of starbux which had reopened for takeaway and Uber collections.

Do people really use uber for a coffee???

It's a shame Sainsbury's couldn't fit a WiFi CCTV camera up that we could log into. Perhaps at the entrance looking out towards the nursery. Possible to judge then what the queue 'looked' like and whether it was worth going out or not.

Went to Sainsbury's 2 weeks ago and in front of me were two young couples...by the time we got into the store they had separated into 4 individuals with 4 trolleys. In the store they met up again.....so much for allowing only 1 person from a family at a time.

Also my near neighbour goes by car to Sainsbury's frequently and at the same time her partner gets a home delivery.....from Morrisons (I suppose they don't want the supermarket to know)

Another neighbour got a massive home delivery from Waitrose about 3 weeks ago and after the van had gone a car came by and another person went to their house and they loaded up the car with bags and bags of the Waitrose groceries.

Just some pointers of how to circumvent the Covid rules- Cummings has got nothing on these 'people'