Yet more gun crime

Hi Jim-the-chin! I'm not against the idea of speed bumps. Not very good if the noise is disturbing you. I reckon they should also just completely re-do the dodgy surfacing and then they can also do the speed bumps if residents want them. My other half hates speed bumps but I think peace and quiet is more important. Do you know what other people on the road think?

Worth pointing out in relation to the Goodrich road hold up that it was at 9.15am. How much is going to be in the till at that time of day. Similarly Willow on a weekday afternoon seemed a stupid sort of time and place to hold up. It suggests to me the culprits are not locals that know the area well. Not that that is much comfort I guess.

In five years in E Dul I'd barely seen a yellow board appealing for witnesses, three in three months does suggest something's up at the moment.

shambles Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> please - try and post something in a language

> that's universally recognisable.... without caps

> obviously..

What do you mean by this?

If you don't understand this post maybe you should go back 2 primary education

Mikewbate Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Perhaps more CRAZY than Nurse

>

> Well said Shambles.

Yes i am a real nurse thankyou

I born and bought up in Dulwich and still live here.

What are you trying to imply?

And who ever is responsible for this site, take notice as i consider what has been written as liable 'without prejudice'

Firstly how do you know that I am shouting?

Secondley I am not the aggressive one

And thirdly this is defamation of character. 'without prejudice' hahahaha

So much for freedom of speech in this Britain. I was only expressing my own opinion.

No wonder nurses are under valued in this country, until people like you need one.

• Administrator

crazynurse,

Without prejudice (I'm not sure if it useable in a non-confidential way but as you've used it so shall I)

You implied that previous posts were libellous and as you have implied in the public domain and not in private I shall reply in public. May I point out that you have chosen of your own free will a username that contains the word crazy -" crazynurse", therefore implying that you may indeed be a crazy nurse. Whether you chose it in jest or seriousness I do not know and as The Administrator it is not for me to decide and quite frankly I do not care.

You are more than welcome to post your comments and views on this site, as are others but we take it very seriously when people start mentioning libel. I recommend that you email me directly to explain what exactly you think is libellous and I shall take it to our legal advisors for consideration. I must point out that there maybe charges involved if your allegations are incorrect. I you wish to retract you allegation please feel free to do so.

I have also amended your username from CRAZYNURSE to crazynurse

yours