Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Really sorry I missed you guys again today :(

Nightmare last night and all day today as Isabella won't feed. Took her to the docs and hope it's just teething but a little stressful to go through. Hope you're all doing well. Hopefully see some of you at Rhyme time tomorrow, if things get better here... X

HI Ladies,

Sorry I wont make today either, in fact, general apologies for having been so crap and only attending 2 or 3 of the meet ups. I bumped into Bex yesterday at the Dish and Spoon which has prompted me to write...

A friend and I have started up The Little Disco Company and we are holding a new monthly family disco event at the Crown and Greyhound Pub in Dulwich. It's been taking up all of our nap times and sadly a few play times too, as I've been pretty head down every lunch time when the boys sleep (If I am lucky enough to get them both to sleep at the same time!)

You can read all about it on this thread (or maybe you already have :)

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,1212041,1216189#msg-1216189

Anyway, tickets are flying out of the door and we have very nearly sold out for the 23rd November and 14th December and we are thinking of adding an extra session on the 14th December. It would be lovely to see a few of you there, especially if you have older kids too.

Hope to make a meet up really soon and see how the babies are getting on,

Clare

x

Hey ladies and little ones,

So very sorry for delayed response. We can't make today as we're going to Nottingham tomorrow for a few days and I have a lot to sort out today. Also, Nico's hardly been sleeping at all during the day which makes getting things done very difficult! I hope to see you all next week when I have less going on.

Have fun and see you next week all being well.

Bex.

Ladies

Finally not working tomorrow! Current thinking is to either go to the cinema or less selfishly tippitoes in the morning. Then I wondered if a few wanted to come to mine in the afternoon around 2.30ish/3ish Cup a tea and a slice of cake maybe? Lots of space and toys.... perhaps text or pm me if fancy coming so I can give you my address!

Jude and Maddie x

Hi Jude and Maddie,

Hope all's well.

Would love to come although I've just recently discovered that Nico likes to nap at 2pm. I will text you if it looks like we'll make it at a reasonable time. I wouldn't want to get there too late!

Bex and Nico

xoxoxox

Hi all!

Sorry I've not been in touch for a while.

We've been away a bit (doing odd bits of work...bah) so haven't been able to make the meet ups for a couple of weeks. We might try and make it to the cinema today but I just can't imagine how Steff is going to last in there! He's taken to standing up facing away from me shouting at people when we're out and about...

Thanks for the invitation Jude, I will pm you now!

love Sara and Steffan

So sorry to miss this yesterday as my folks were in town but sounded lovely Jude! I haven't made the meet ups in yonks as Iona generally is napping over lunch these days. I was wondering if anyone would be up for meeting at a different time next week or week after (not necessarily on a Thursday), say later in the afternoon, c. 3pm? It works well for us post-nap & would fill the pre-bedtime gap nicely!

Suzie & Iona x

Hi everyone !

Sorry not to come last week , had a manic week travelling all over the place . Would be lovely to see you again suze . I think later may be difficult for a few people because of other children and school runs but I'm happy to go with the flow !

Shall we do the edt again this week ? It was quite nice being able to let them wriggle on the blankets. Happy to go with whatever afternoon time but thinking 1pm may suit most? Would you be able to bring a sleeping Iona suze? If not maybe we can rethink .

Also don't forget 5th December at 8pm for our spring babies night out at east Dulwich tavern .

Hannah x

Hi all,

Suzie, afternoons on mon and thurs (although sadly not tomorrow) suit us too as I'm also keen for Finlay to sleep at home for lunch naps as its the best time to get work done. Feeling a little constrained with routines at the moment with weaning, trying to accommodate milk and mush and naps! Do have nursery pick up but not until 5 ish.

Clare

X