Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hey all, just after 11 and just after 3 are good times for Rosie and I too on terms of naps. Having said that, I do still like our 1pm Thursday meet. Rosie will normally sleep on way there and a bit in the pub. I'm happy to go to edt tomorrow Hannah. I'm also very much looking forward to drinking actual wine with you all on Thurs 5th, a week tomorrow. Nat & Rosie xx

Morning! 11am or 3pm would be perfect for us to, though sadly not this week as we are all full of a horrible chesty cough & cold so staying away from people so as not to spread the love! Will hopefully be better by next week.

Great idea re Xmas drinks too but the husband is out on that night so I'm on baby duty. Another time though - perhaps in the new year?

Stay warm & well everyone! xx

Hi All

Best times for us is the 3pm slot - there are lots of fun classes on in the mornings but I find there is always very little on after 3pm. Also am hoping to get someone in to help with freya for a couple of mornings a week so that i can study so mornings probably out for us.

Incidentally, I can't really work out why all the activities seem to be on between 1 and 3pm. We are always napping at some point in that. I can only assume its for bigger babies/toddlers who've gone down to one nap finishing around 1pm?

I can't make 11am tomorrow bex i'm afraid but I can do 3pm - Suzie if you want to meet up let me know and anyone else who is free could catch up as well.

See y'all on the 5th if not before

JennyC

Hi all !!

I propose 2pm to arrange the majority. Then for the midday napers it is ok and for the late nappers you can join at 3pm we will more cetainly still be there. And the super mummies who have to do a school or nursery pick up you can still come at 2pm and leave early????

Sorry I posted half of my message.

Then Hannah I think EDT is a great place too.

I still hope to come on 5th but will depend on Dads shift at work. But I think it is nice to support that drink idea!!!;))

JennyC and all of you in fact, may I kindly remind you that I opened a baby activity on the Friday at 3pm !!

So dont hesitate to join the fun. The november offer still runs so if you come first time or bring a first timer friend with you the price is only 4.5 each for this month.

More details on the winter offers on the FB page bailamamauk.

Well I will see you tomorrow.

Xoxo

Gloria & Zion

great.

see you all there tomorrow around 3ish.

gloria - thanks for the reminder about your class. I'm not sure whether it would work for us - freya being a) a whopping 10kg now b) wrigglier than a tiger worm trying to escape yet more of my kitchen scrapings... and i'll leave the third reason for the pub but suffice to say slings sit in something of the wrong place for dancing.

However having said that, I clearly wont know for sure until I try it!

see you at the pub in any case

x

Hello everyone,

just thought i'd post a reminder about the Christmas drinks this Thursday evening! Hannah kindly booked an area in The East Dulwich Tavern (EDT) from 8 O'Clock.

Really hope you can all make it, it will be fabulous to catch up over a few drinks and get a little festive now December is here!

Hope to see you there! Gemma x

Whoop! Yes I'm really looking forward to it. I had done nothing for Christmas but just spent the best part of today Internet shopping, trying to make the most of manic Monday or whatever they were calling it. See you all on Thursday! Nat xx