Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Merry Christmas to you all too! I'm gutted I missed this afternoon. Thought I'd have a quick lie down when Rosie went down for her nap and we both woke up nearly 2 hours later. Miracles do happen! Have a lovely Christmas all and look forward to seeing you again in the new year. Nat & Rosie xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just moved to East Dulwich and was keen to meet some mums with babies around the same age as mine (Rebecca who is 8 months old). A friend told me about your group and wondered if i could come along to one of your meets? Appreciate I am a late joiner (!) but keen to meet other mums and find out about classes etc in the local area.

Kind regards,

Laura x

Hi Laura,

Welcome to East Dulwich and Spring Babies. It would be lovely to meet you and Rebecca. We normally meet on Thursdays at a local cafe or pub.

Speaking of meeting up, who is free this coming Thursday? I hope everyone had a lovely first Christmas with their little ones!

Bex & Nico

x

Hi Laura, Bex, Gloria & all,

Happy new year to you all! I'm definitely up for meeting this Thursday. I'm bloated and fat after Christmas so on major diet from now on! Look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.

Laura - you should go on the edtots.co.uk website too as all activities in the area are listed there. Tippee toes is a popular one.

Nat & Rosie xx

Boo hoo! So properly back at work and feeling very fed up that missing out on (regular) Thursday's with you all! Having said that I might be able to skive off next Thursday afternoon: maybe you guys could come round for tea?

Have a lovely meet up on Thursday and you might meet Maddie and her lovely nanny at Beas or crooked well in the meantime

Happy new year!

Jude and Maddie x x

I'm also now back to work full time and so won't be able to meet up during the week anymore - sob! A few of us did mention maybe the odd get together on a weekend for brunch, or potentially another 'wild' night out sometime, and I'd definitely be keen for this if anyone else is.

Enjoy your get togethers & hope to see you soon.

Suzie & Iona x

Hello again,

Sorry not to see you this week Jude & Maddie - hopefully next if you get the afternoon off?

Suzie & Iona - sorry not to see you also, let's try to find a weekend we can all meet for brunch.

In the meantime, Gloria, Natalie and Laura - would you be interested in meeting tomorrow morning for a change? We could meet at Peckham Rye Park cafe and go for a walk round the park, which would help us burn off a few pounds?! 11am?

Bex x

Hey Bex, sorry for the delay! I can't do 11 (or 10:30) unfortunately as am going to view a nursery at 11. The afternoon works better for me, say 2:30/3:00? Would be happy with Peckham rye though and perhaps the Herne tavern after?? Let me know if you can do the afternoon. I know Nico was doing his 2pm nap so that may not be so convenient. Nat & Rosie xx

No worries all!!

Nico's seems to be napping from around 2/2:30pm sometimes till quite late. Why don't you guys meet in the afternoon? I'll try to work Nico's nap in earlier and if possible will come and meet you.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

x

Hi all and happy new year!

We hope to make it tomorrow if you do meet in the afternoon. Happy to meet outdoors if weather is good as I'm not sure Steff will sit on my knee for any length of time anymore! I will look on here to see what the plan is.

looking forward

Sara & Steff

Hi all and a Happy New Year! I hope you have had enjoyable breaks with family and friends.

Reading the above trail it does not look like anything has been confirmed for today/this afternoon? I do not think we can make this week but hopefully something concrete can be arranged for next week.

From a selfish perspective a 12:30/1pm meet up works best for me on a Thursday as I have baby sensory at 11:30 however I know a lot of babies are scheduled to have naps at this time and buggy napping doesn't work for all :-(

I am sure we can figure something out that accommodates. Hopefully see you next week, Gemma and Maxwell

Hey Gemma, happy new year to you! I'm happy to go back to 12:30/1:00 next week.

For this week, as it doesn't seem as though there are that many of us, Fi & I thought maybe we could meet at duck egg cafe on north cross road. There's a play area at the back of that. I could try and reserve a table? 3 pm?

Nat & Rosie xx