Whateley Road Residents (Lounged)

Mabel

They were highly entertaining.

Lozzy, i have a habit of making words up (opinionation), but the fascina was the trident used by gladiators (retiarius) usually with a net, so i took some poetic licence in giving them a scutum, or large shield used by the secutors.

Here they are having a pop at each other

God I'm dull!!

On a serious point, I hope that every poster who has expressed a negative and informed opinion about the individuals being written about here has also made a proper complaint to the proper authorities.

Obviously in the ideal world neighbours would ask fellow neighbours to tone it down a bit, but I can see how that might not be a great course of action in this case.

A firm warning from the council / police / whoever will either encourage them to modify their behavior, thus allowing the residents of WR to live in peace and harmony together, or get a ball rolling. The choice will be theirs.

I remember naked Elvis!

Could his departure explain the recent downturn in the CPTs fortunes? Can we get him back?

Keef, start a petition immediately.

Back on topic. I walk down Whateley whenever I go onto Lordship Lane and there are a couple of residents at the Lordship Lane end who are noisy and tend to hang out on the street, so I'm assuming that's who you're talking about, but I've never felt threatened. I can imagine it would be frustrating and difficult to live near, but I don't think public name calling is the answer.

Mockney, loving your work. ;-)