Lose weight and inches with a patch

nualacoll

this is an exploitative, untested nd fraudulent product- it preys the most most insecure and vunerable - you hype this stuff on a public forum then expect a backlash - I am unconcerned as to whether the poster is upset or not - its snake oil territory and the only reason it has been posted to to make money.

can't help but feel I've read all this too late - too many edits! But I gather from the title and the responses that snake oil of some sort was being promoted

Had I not met Nuala at the last forum drinks I might be tempted to agree with the spam comment - but whilst not endorsing it in anyway I suspect that Nuala genuinely believes in the product. So while she might be wrong, I don't think she's a spammer

If she was a spammer I might even have enjoyed snorky's rant but she is someone who has been around the forum for a while and posted on several topics so I would suggest more diplomatic means of.... refuting any claims made

I with you on this Snorky 100-per-cent.

If you want to lose some weight get some f**king exercise and and eat less crap and get yourself a well balanced diet. Go to your doctor first and he will help with any advice you may need. Join Weightwatchers and a maybe a gym.

Doodles Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Blimmey. Went away for a couple of days (it was a

> big bun) and missed all the excitement. Were any

> of those blank messages worth reading?

>

Ditto! All that fun missed!

All I can comment on is the "It's not the size it's what you do with it" post. Which of course is rubbish. Ahhahahaahahaha

Off to cook a big fatty fried breakfast.

Sad to read someone posted a nasty private message to someone though.

So is Nuala really slim and fit then?

If you're really fat you have more space to put lots of patches on I suppose.

Breakfast frying nicely....