What is East Dulwich Listening to?

capt_birdseye

Was reading a book on Peter Cook recently so dug out some old Derek & Clive. Still very very funny when you're smashed after a late night out on the juice. Also, The Faces for similar reasons. I have a mate who whenever he gets pissed has a war cry of "Put the Faces on FFS."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't often/never let it out that I like The Mode!

I stand still stepping on the shady streets

And i watch that man to a stranger

You think you only know me when you turn on the light

Now the room is lit with danger...

Mr. MW74 brought home Dexy's Midnight Runners (vinyl) the other day. I'm not so sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We went there on Sunday. Agree prices are on the high side, as are the drinks prices, though the bill wasn't too bad with the 20% off. The food was good. Hope they do well - nice to see something a bit different. On an unrelated matter, we had a delivery from Yard Sale pizza recently. It's only round the corner from us, and the pizzas  arrived stone cold and had to be microwaved. We weren't very happy, as they aren't cheap either 🙄
    • Hi there I imagine you've found a guitar teacher now, but if not, I'd be very happy to help. I run a small music teaching service with a group of local music teachers, and I have some great guitar teachers on my books, including a really talented chap based in Honor Oak. If you're interested, do get in touch with me. Emma, Musico South London, on 07841 162629 or [email protected]
    • 3 Lordship Lane says it has applied for a licence to show films under the name Tiloli.   and looks as if Majestic Wine are going into the old Evan’s bike shop.
    • Let me try to reassure you those of you who concerned about the tree: the person who coordinated the decorating of the tree worked in arboriculture and chose the materials involved specifically because they would not damage the tree at all. And as planned, the tree has already been returned to its usual state. Oh, and...   OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In