side effects post vaccine

NewWave

• 1 month later...

Took eight hours for them to phone me..... They tried to pass it off as gastroenteritis until I told them about my first jab reactions, then they got a bit panicky.....

My BP is usually 180/110 (it's been 220 over 120 in the past) and my heart rate usually 115-120 and I'm eight stone......

Had my wisdom teeth out under GA in hospital, lost five pints of blood and arrested three times; I'm not a hypochondriac, I have had more GA in my life than I've had driving lessons.....

My point is that adverse reactions are real and shouldn't be dismissed.....

Cyclemonkey Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Good the NHS got you the care you needed.

> Interestingly both of those "lowered" heart rates

> and BPs are still higher than my normal ones.

Feel free to contact Colin Hopper - and the haemophilia clinic at St Thomas'.

You seem to have a problem with anybody who has adverse reactions.

I'm not really interested in your snide remarks, I hope you have a nice happy life.....

Cyclemonkey Wrote:

> You lost five pints of blood when having your

> wisdom teeth removed? Ok.

zenoria65 Wrote:

> Second dose - ended up with NHS A&E being called.

> BP dropped to 97/77 (it's usually very high),

> heart rate 76 (usually over 110) and temp of 35.3

> (verging on hypothermia)..... Lost all control of

> my "underwear" region.....

My normal temperature is between 33.5 & 35 I know this because it gets taken every morning at work ...You've freaked me out that its verging on hypothermia -in fact if my temperature reads as 36 I worry that I have a fever!

You might want to read this......

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hypothermia/

NewWave Wrote:

> zenoria65 Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Second dose - ended up with NHS A&E being

> called.

> > BP dropped to 97/77 (it's usually very high),

> > heart rate 76 (usually over 110) and temp of

> 35.3

> > (verging on hypothermia)..... Lost all control

> of

> > my "underwear" region.....

>

>

> My normal temperature is between 33.5 & 35 I know

> this because it gets taken every morning at work

> ...You've freaked me out that its verging on

> hypothermia -in fact if my temperature reads as 36

> I worry that I have a fever!

I never said I have haemophilia - there are lots of reasons to be under their care. No, clearly losing five pints of blood is not a normal side effect which is why I'm under the care of the haemophilia team.

I wasn't aware I was supposed to share my entire medical history with - what else would you like to know? Forget that...

As I said before, you clearly don't believe that it's possible to have severe side effects from the jibby jabbies - perhaps look at the official ONS data - here's a good app "lmgtfy"...

Please don't bother to reply....

Cyclemonkey Wrote:

> Well having Haemophilia was a key bit of

> information you neglected to add in. Losing five

> pints of blood isn't a normal side effect of tooth

> extraction.

Zeroria...

- First dose (March) gave you thrush, blistered eyelids, vomiting

- Second dose (July? Aug?) gave you low blood pressure/temperature/heart rate, incontinence

- You personally know TWELVE people who have committed suicide due to failed businesses during lockdown

You appear to be literally the unluckiest person I have ever encountered.

Some would say that the fact that you don't trust the "narrative" or the "corrupt MSM" makes you a conspiracy theorist...

This thread is for side effects post vaccine, not ad homs.....

Goodbye

fishbiscuits Wrote:

> Zeroria...

>

> - First dose (March) gave you thrush, blistered

> eyelids, vomiting

> - Second dose (July? Aug?) gave you low blood

> pressure/temperature/heart rate, incontinence

> - You personally know TWELVE people who have

> committed suicide due to failed businesses during

> lockdown

>

> You appear to be literally the unluckiest person I

> have ever encountered.

>

> Some would say that the fact that you don't trust

> the "narrative" or the "corrupt MSM" makes you a

> conspiracy theorist...

Whilst it is undoubtedly true that a few (probably very few, in terms of %age vaccinated) have very bad reactions to the vaccines - and this is frequently I believe related or linked to previous health and immune etc. responses - the vast majority of those vaccinated will have a relatively mild response - normally at worst the headache and lassitude which 'feels' like 'the flu' coming on - and which clears in 24-36 hours. Many have virtually no response at all (I felt like the flu was coming on after my first AZ and didn't really notice any effects following my second).

Obviously feel sympathy for those who do have a peculiarly bad response, but the relative dangers of Covid still well outweigh those of the vaccine. And those who do have a very bad vaccine response might well respond also particularly badly to an infection.

Obviously if symptoms following vaccination become extreme, then contact the NHS immediately.

Lisa Shaw, a BBC reporter, was 44 and died from blood clots a few weeks after her AZ vaccine, her story is one of many; there have been over a million Yellow Card reactions reported and some 1,500 deaths in the UK alone. As a % of those vaccinated yes, it may be small, but cannot be dismissed and absolutely should not be used as 'cannon fodder'. Vaccine trials (these vaccines are still in clinical trials) are routinely stopped after maximum 50 deaths.

I was told by a colleague that I should be held down and forcibly jabbed - Mengele would be proud...

I do not feel I have any benefits having had the jab - yes I am finally "allowed" to travel to my home in France (oh, lucky me, being given back that which should never have been removed) and I can go to clubs, pubs etc wildly spreading Covid (although apparently a bit of paper is some super forcefield) as it is now acknowledged by our trustworthy Government that "double jabbed" can transmit/catch Covid. Whilst my former self could do none of those things, even though my level of risk to myself/others was pretty much the same.

52 million filthy face masks are discarded in the UK every day - many of these littering the streets. They are a health hazard, will take years to break down in landfill and are a wildlife disaster.

If ANY symptoms occur, they should be reported to the https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/ immediately (although GPs etc are reluctant to do it for you and don't tell you about the scheme).....

Penguin68 Wrote:

> Whilst it is undoubtedly true that a few (probably

> very few, in terms of %age vaccinated) have very

> bad reactions to the vaccines - and this is

> frequently I believe related or linked to previous

> health and immune etc. responses - the vast

> majority of those vaccinated will have a

> relatively mild response - normally at worst the

> headache and lassitude which 'feels' like 'the

> flu' coming on - and which clears in 24-36 hours.

> Many have virtually no response at all (I felt

> like the flu was coming on after my first AZ and

> didn't really notice any effects following my

> second).

>

> Obviously feel sympathy for those who do have a

> peculiarly bad response, but the relative dangers

> of Covid still well outweigh those of the vaccine.

> And those who do have a very bad vaccine response

> might well respond also particularly badly to an

> infection.

>

> Obviously if symptoms following vaccination become

> extreme, then contact the NHS immediately.

Zenoria

You are clearly someone who subscribes to a number of conspiracy theories. You conflate differing 'facts' to draw unwarranted conclusions.

The Yellow Card reporting system is designed to pick up any reported (note reported) effects following a vaccination - some of these may later be identified as an actual side effect of the vaccination (i.e. the vaccination is a probable cause); many will not.

With the large number of people being vaccinated a number will die (of causes other than vaccination) following that vaccination - particularly where, as in this case, elderly and clinically vulnerable people are being mass vaccinated.

I suppose it is possible (in hospital and care home situations) that 52 million face masks a day are being used (I doubt it, that's more than one for every adult member of the population - indeed for the population over toddler age) - but if there are, then the very vast majority are being disposed of in a clinical environment, not left in streets (but of course there are still some being discarded like that, which is a disgrace). However most of them are made of paper and will not take 'years' to break down in landfill. Clinical waste will be incinerated.

To suggest that NHS staff, or indeed those advocating vaccination, (or indeed apparently your colleagues) are the equivalent of a particularly brutal Nazi war criminal is disgusting.

I can understand your own anger about your symptoms - but those being vaccinated are protecting others and not just themselves - for the young who are unlikely to be very ill this is an admirable and unselfish act which should be applauded.

And spreading disinformation and wrongly interpreted 'truths' - for whatever motives - is morally reprehensible. You chose to quote me to continue to peddle your misinformation - but if you read my post properly you will see that I expressed nothing but sympathy for your personal experiences - I just did not want others to extrapolate from those to some more general possibilities for themselves.

Well said penguin. There are some rare serious side effects of the vaccine and we should not ignore or dismiss that but most side effects are mild and temporary. The yellow card system is well promoted and easy to use and everyone sbould use it to ensure all reported effects are studied and assessed.

For the vast majority of people the vaccine is safe and protects against severe covid.

Like many people I have a life long side effect of the BCG jab - a permanent scar about a centimeter in diameter on my upper arm. How many people would lose their minds if told the covid jab gave them permanent scarring?

Like many people I have a life long side effect of the BCG jab - a permanent scar about a centimeter in diameter on my upper arm. How many people would lose their minds if told the covid jab gave them permanent scarring?

For me on my shoulder - an open wound for several weeks. But TB (which my mother had as a child) would have been far worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seven months later the first invitation I received for the vaccine, I am glad I had my 1st dose of the Pfizer today. I cannot clearly say if I am experiencing any common or very common reaction such as pain at the injection site because I normally suffer from fibromyalgia, muscles pain, chills and joints pain so... I do not feel any discomfort particularly different from the usual ones tonight.

I am also glad that I have postponed the vaccination.

In fact for the past 8 months I have had to overcome various severe flare up of my autoimmune disease, I had new health problems to deal with (very likely related to it) and stressful events and I did not feel it would be right to expose my immune system to any other exceptional distress or risk. I also had several investigations done (thanks to my GP) that excluded major risks of cancer, risks of blood clots and other chronic conditions. Some problems I had in the past months remain unexplained but it is very unlikely they can be in any case worsened by the vaccine.

I share this reflection because I would like to invite people not to pressurise and stigmatise those who have not had the vaccination for innumerable reasons and not because they are necessarily anti-vax. Some will get it, some not, some need to decide when it is time.

It is worth noticing that the leaflet I was given says "no data are currently available in individuals with a weakened immune system or who are taking chronic treatment that suppresses or prevents immune responses".

You have a point about not stigmatising, but not everyone has a valid reason like you do.

Ultimately it's right that vaccination remains personal choice, but I think that if someone decides to put their personal concerns before the greater good of the collective vaccination effort, then they should probably just keep it to themselves instead of spreading nonsense on the internet...