side effects post vaccine

NewWave

"Sorry" was aimed at spoiledtalent, i.e. intended to imply that my argument was not with him/her.

I am also sorry - in that you have my sympathy if you have been seriously ill, and if you really do personally know twelve people who have committed suicide as a result of losing their businesses due to Covid.

But you're right, I'm not particularly sorry about not respecting your opinions.

Blurred vision, rash, vomiting....

This is from an article which is warning about the symptoms involved with the (very unlikely) incidence of a blood clot forming - and most people suffer very few if any side effects from any of the Covid-19 vaccines - the most common is the 'day before catching flu' feeling (which may include a headache) and which persists for 4-12 hours. And tenderness at the site of the injection (which is a needle shoved into a muscle, so hardly surprising).

Yes, there are, for a very few people, side effects which are worrying and which can portend a dangerous blood clot reaction (which in most cases, where caught early, is wholly treatable). It should be remembered that blood clots are common (and very dangerous) in those badly effected by Covid-19. It is not clear why those who suffer clots from the vaccine (one in a million to 5 in a million depending on vaccine and cohort) - it may be that they are also more susceptible to blood clotting if they catch Covid-19. The numbers are too small to offer any epidemiological guidance.

RESPONDING to zenoria65

Dear zenoria65

This is my first time posting and wanted to reach out to you.

Thank you for sharing your experience and raising awareness, which I believe will help many people in a similar situation. I am sorry to hear about your current condition and your loss. I pray that you receive the correct medical assistance and begin to heal. Demand the treatment you are entitled to. Be persistent and continue to ask questions. Research, research, research and draw your own conclusions. I attach below, links of which I hope you (and anyone else in your situation) find helpful or can use as a starting point, to make sense out of the nonsense.

The first link provides information for the (new) online support group and discusses yellow card data. The second link discusses the posts from the (old) support group (prior to deletion). Very disappointing that the msm/legacy media will not report the truth - it is the exact reason why hundreds of thousands of people take to the streets of London and Worldwide - to fight for those who have lost loved ones or who have/are still suffering. All those millions of people - they all can't be 'nutcases' or 'nut jobs'. If you do your own due diligence and research and remove the word 'theory', the 'conspiracy' jumps out and slaps you in the face - similar to cv19 after 10pm during lockdown! Follow the money and funding.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-10th-may-2021

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/death-by-vaccine-hugo-talks-lockdown_euZPCo5x1gPwzbv.html

https://vaccineimpact.com

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/humanity-on-its-feet-oracle-films-london-24-04-2021_1Hp3TyQIqbcs6QD.html - these have taken place many times globally - why are only the police wearing masks - why are these people not getting sick? The numbers do not lie.

You may also find useful, uncensored information on new media sites - (brandnewtube, brighteon, bitchute) from world leading experts: Dr Judy Mikovits, Dr Sherri Tenpenny, Prof Dolores Cahill and Dr Vernon Coleman. It is worth listening to their information and reading the comments section(s) on videos. Again - do you own research and draw your own conclusions.

Did you receive verbal informed consent from a licensed medical professional or sign a consent form PRIOR to getting the jab - https://cacuk.world/. Were you advised that the jabs are experimental and have been released for emergency use only and that you, along with the general public are part of a clinical trial, which ends [2023]? Nuremburg Code? Hippocratic Oath? Maleficence?

The information above, can be researched via open-source material and government documents and can also be fact checked for anyone willing to take the time to do so.

I too have lost loved ones unnecessarily, have many relatives globally, who are medical professionals and also know an equal amount who work in the NHS. Do not expect them to wake up or to speak out anytime soon. They fear losing their licenses, jobs and homes.

Good luck on your journey to recovery, stay strong and persevere - sending Love, Blessings and Hugs to you.

V

Pfizer 1st dose

I had my shot at 8am and felt ok till 3pm. Then I started having a sore arm but bearable. I started getting strong headache which was coming and going and felt very fatigued and tired through all afternoon and evening. Its been 24h since my shot and still feel bit foggy but much much better than last night.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I had our second dose of AZ a week ago.

The symptoms to look out for re blood clots were stressed but also that there?d been no reports from a second dose. We both had a sore arm at the injection site, mine was worse than the first time but it lasted less long than the first jab for both of us.

I know others who had worse reactions but no one felt anywhere as bad as those who had Covid.

Having the jab not only protects me but also brings overall infections and hospitalisation down. Hopefully meaning those who?ve still not gone back to work can later in the month.

• 2 weeks later...

I had my second Moderna jab yesterday - and was warned about side effects potentially being worse, particularly if you'd had COVID before.

Good news (for me) is that it hasn't felt any worse than last time. An achy arm and a mild headache which has been easily solved with paracetamol.

First AZ jab: shivering and slightly out of breath walking up hills, fine after a couple of days (had both of these but worse when I had Covid last year)

Second jab: tired for a couple of days, again a mild version of what I experienced with Covid.

In both cases taking paracetamol really helped.

Yes that is more or less how it works. To quote "1. Vaccination processes usually imply temporary immune system weakening, before vaccine-induced immunity is acquired. Hence, the vaccinated are fragilized during the vaccination process, and more likely to develop any diseases against which the immune system usually defends the body. This includes any viral and bacterial infections, and individual cancer cells that would escape extermination by the immune system during this vaccination-induced weakened period. This could cause cancer in the medium- or long-term. From "expert evaluation on adverse affects of the pfizer covid vaccine by Frontline doctors" https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/files/expert-evaluation-on-adverse-effects-of-the-pfizer-covid-19-vaccination/

But unfortunately as you will see from this government document

p.15 the vaccinated once in hospital are more likely to die than the unvaccinated. Let's hope this is simply because the vaccinated are from more vulnerable groups rather than the vaccine having an adverse effect on the immune system. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/993879/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_15.pdf

Table 6 on page 15 shows that 23 people died who were unvaccinated, and 19 died who were vaccinated, of whom 12 (double vaccinated more than 14 days previous to death) were likely to be (because of their long standing double vaccination) in the more vulnerable groups. Although many more unvaccinated than vaccinated were identified with the delta variant very many fewer were admitted to A&E or hospital.

Only 4.2% of the unvaccinated were admitted to A&E (numbers of whom, because they were only tested when they got into A&E were probably asymptomatic). Of those 2.8% died. 3.3% of those with the delta variant who were vaccinated went into A&E, and of those 4.8% died.

HOWEVER - considering the large number of both groups visiting A&E not knowing they had Covid (tested for it there) and considering why people generally visit A&E - the mortality rates (with Covid 10, not of Covid 19) are hardly surprising. In general over 60s in A&E will have a worse prognosis than under 50s (probably the average age of each group for whatever cause.

What I think your forget in all this is (1) deaths are for any reason but within 28 days of a positive Covid test and (2) the two groups (vaccinated and unvaccinated) are not matched samples - the vaccinated as a group have been defined (and their vaccinations offered) from the most to the least vulnerable - to say that more vulnerable people (by virtue of age and pre-conditions otherwise unrelated to Covid) are more likely to die when they have visited A&E is hardly surprising - the vaccines don't protect from heart attacks, strokes, cancer, emphysema... you name it. They protect wholly and simply from Covid. At which they seem to be doing a good job!

Yes

- The fact that the number of hospital admissions are now skewed towards younger/unvaccinated shows how well the vaccines are working

- Vaccines are working well across all age groups

- But they are not perfect and unfortunately some people still fall critically ill. Mainly older.

- No fully-vaccinated person under 50 has died from delta variant

I honestly and absolutely hope you two are right as my most loved ones are vaccinated. But the proportion of deaths among the vaxxed in relation to the unvaxxed I think is going up https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/997414/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_16.pdf (see page 12 a week later)

It really isn't a very useful piece of info. All it really tells us is that the vaccines unfortunately don't save everyone, and the elderly are more susceptible.

Compare the number of people dying now, to the number of people dying last time we had 25K+ cases a day (Nov/Dec for example). It is a different order of magnitude.

That's actually not surprising. 6 months ago, 100% of deaths were unvaccinated. In older age groups which are nearly 100% vaccinated, of course the proportion is increasing.

A vaccine with 90% efficiency doesn't mean that only 10% of people get it. It means that your risk is 10% of someone unvaccinated.

Say that 40 out of 100 80 year olds would be hospitalised and 20 would die from Delta. Double vaxx'd would mean only 4 would be hospitalised and 2 would die.

20 year olds, more likely to be unvaxx'd, have far less risk of serious illness. So we might only expect 10 of 100 to be hospitalised and 1 to die.

Your stats for that group of 3 deaths would be 66% double vac'd which makes a great headline for anti-vexers but ignores the overall reduction in risk.