Plumber wanted

Leoniemurph

Call Paul 07974 755732 as you can see he has plenty of recommendations on here that's how I found him and he has helped my son last weekend when their boiler broke down the same day. He does big jobs but squeezes in people like us deppending how important it is! Good luck with who ever you decide to use.

Wanted to leave a note recommending Paul the plumber. I phoned him late on Thursday night about a badly leaking pipe and 7.30am the next day he was there and fixed the issue (and sorted out the plumbing of one of the toilets too!)

Really impressed that he managed to be there so quickly!

I recommend Andy tel 07983688451. I came home after a weekend away yesterday to find a puddle in the kitchen and a badly stained ceiling due to a leaky toilet. I phoned lots of the plumbers rated on the forum, lots didn't reply but Andy came out within the hour and fixed it and gave me some advice about how to deal with some other emerging problems in my bathroom caused by the tiling that he had spotted. Previous plumbers haven't mentioned them, but once he explained the issue I could see exactly what he was talking about.

I will give John Powers credit for replying quickly to let me know he couldn't come and recommending someone else - but unfortunately they didn't reply either (not John's fault - he did what he could).

I recommend Dave Cosgrove of Xcel plumbing. 07588 306016. [email protected]

He fitted our boiler and has serviced it for last 2 years. He's also installed a bathroom, and tarted up another, making excellent recommendations on how to use the space, which products to buy etc

He's done work for several friends on my recommendation and not disasppointed

He's a really down to earth, hardworking and considerate guy

Hi all - another recommendation for John Powers and his guys. We called them for the first time today. Craig came round today and sorted 1) broken shower handle 2) leaky radiator 3) boiler losing pressure. He fixed them all in about 20 minutes! Polite, professional work - 07977909339 - well worth a call.

I'd thoroughly recommend John Powers. He installed a new boiler for me last May and did a great job at a very competitive price. I had one of his team, Craig, over yesterday to sort out a faulty radiator valve. John and his team are honest, polite, conscientious plumbers who do exactly what it says on the tin. Look him up on the forum and you'll find lots of other really positive feedback for him.

Archived