In need of a Gas Enginner or Plumber ? Paul Harrison

Maisiemay

Hi there

My Partner has just set up his own business

PSH Heating & Plumbling

He has over 30 years experience working for big organisations like British Gas

Where he did his apprenticeship and most recently Pimlico Plumbers

He would love to work for some of you local EDF who could help him build a good feedback

He is absolutely amazing at his job and I know you won?t be dissapointed so please support him

and give him a call if you need a plumber or gas engineer. He is gas safe registered

Paul Harrison

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

For anyone looking for a heating or gas engineer, we would recommend Paul Harrison.

We discovered we had a problem with the gas fitting when we came to install a new range cooker and we found Paul very helpful in resolving the issue. He came on the day we called and was knowledgeable, helpful, and efficient in solving the problem.

We would definitely use him again.

Maisiemay Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi there

> My Partner has just set up his own business

> PSH Heating & Plumbling

> He has over 30 years experience working for big

> organisations like British Gas

> Where he did his apprenticeship and most recently

> Pimlico Plumbers

>

> He would love to work for some of you local EDF

> who could help him build a good feedback

> He is absolutely amazing at his job and I know you

> won?t be dissapointed so please support him

> and give him a call if you need a plumber or gas

> engineer. He is gas safe registered

>

> Paul Harrison

> 07864042208

>

> Many thanks

Wanted to give another recommendation for Paul Harrison. I had a minor emergency with our gas hob yesterday and needed an engineer to call ASAP. Paul was kind enough to respond to my call and come over last night to assess and fix the issue which was such a relief! He was very polite and professional and considerate and we shall certainly have no hesitation in calling upon his services again. His number is: 07864042208.

Just made a callout to Paul based on the recommendations in this thread and he was brilliant. Got to us within an hour or two of calling for a leaky pipe which he fixed straight away, was thorough and gave us some good advice too for maintaining the pipework. Very pleased and highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We would highly recommend Paul! He has been doing multiple jobs on our home renovation project for the past 3 months. He?s removed and tied off old sinks in bedrooms, replaced a kitchen tap, fitted a new Vaillant boiler (and gave a 10 year guarantee as he?s Vaillant certified/accredited), replaced some of the gas pipes to bring up to standard, replaced 6+ radiators and re-sited another.

He works really hard and has been really helpful with his advice. It?s also been a pleasure having him around.

• 7 months later...
Hi EDF, if anyone is in need of a plumber I would recommend Paul Harrison +44 7864 042208 - friendly, prompt, quick to respond to messages and has fixed an issue in my bathroom which has in fact been made worse by previous plumbers before him. Thanks very much Paul!

Hi, just had some work on a boiler and central heating done by Paul Harrison - PSH Heating & Plumbing. He managed to fit me in very quickly. Friendly service, fixed the problem some of which was caused by another tradesperson. I would recommend Paul wholeheartedly - 07864042208

• 1 month later...

The flush pipe on our toilet was leaking. We had previously had Dyno Rod out (under the British Gas plumbing cover) twice who had supposedly fixed it. It started spurting again and we realised that we needed a proper plumber. We got Paul Harrison's name from this forum. He immediately recognised that the flush pipe was too short and so brought the cistern itself forward off the wall (concealed system). The Dyno Rod guys had simply pushed the flush pipe back into the toilet without properly fixing it. Paul sorted the problem out in about 25 minutes.

If anyone is in need of a plumber I would recommend Paul Harrison on +44 7864 042208. He is also recommended by others on this forum.