Best takeaway in East Dulwich?

Google Hungry House and you can place orders via them with all local delivery places (that are signed up with them). Pop your postcode and chosen cuisine into their site and they tell you who delivers. You don't pay anymore than with the takeaway itself and Hungry House send out offers from time to time 20% off etc. All legit - I assume they get their revenue from the takeaways advertising through them.

Indiana Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I thought Deliverance (for Thai) was awful..

>

xxxxxx

Why? What did you have?

It was a million times better than any Thai food I have eaten in any ED restaurant!!!

Two Sisters in Nunhead for deliveries. Their chicken dhansak and nan breads are excellent.

There are no good curry restaurants in East Dulwich. The best authentic curry is the Jamaican goat curry from Rice and Peas on Grove Vale. Cooked on the bone and utterly delicious. They also do good jerk chicken, but they don't deliver.

Indiana Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Maybe it was a bad day but we had Thai and it was

> bland tasteless and expensive!

xxxxxx

They say they welcome feedback, so try complaining!

Interestingly, the last Thai meal we had from there was not such good quality as we'd had previously, and I note from their latest menu that their whole Thai range has been revamped ......

Archived