BRAZILIAN WAXING

csantos

Hi

Exclusive and personal treatment waxing has arrived in Dulwich. The benefits of no more shaving.

My name is Carla, I am a Brazilian beautician that provide the service at your house (charging a small fee) or at my home in East Dulwich.

My wax is made with bee wax and olive oil. It?s very elastic and stretches, so that the removal happens fast and it?s much less painful.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need my service.

EXCELLENT WINTER PRICES:

Full Legs ?12

Brazilian: ?12

Brazlian complete ?15

Hollywood ?18

Upper lip: ?5

Under arms: ?7...and more

Contact Carla on: 07857521394 or [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi I wouldnt bother with Carla I'm sad to report. If you are ok with her cancelling your appointment 1/2 hour before it's scheduled time, via text message and then her not answering her phone to speak to you then maybe give her a try. I personally am upset I wasted my time waiting for my appointment this evening and becasue she couldnt be bothered to even phone me I was basically at her house before I saw the text message cancelling our appointment. Rude and unproffesional. I've instanty got an appointment with Rema who is also reccomended on this forum, same prices too.

Hi

It's Carla here. As I have explained before, I work as a nanny as well some days of the week, and today I had to stay longer as the parents of the child were going to be late, as soon as I knew that, I sent you(the person above) a message informing what was happening, it was sent 50 min before the time we have arranged. But I did apologize to you, I called you back and tried to explain again, but you hardly let me talk. I offered to do your treatment for free, just to show how sorry I felt, but you didn't accept this and my apologies neither.

I want it to be clear to all that is reading this message, that I am very responsible with my work and it's not commum for me to cancel or rearrange appointments without notice.

I have lots of clients from ED that can prove that.

And one more time, I would like to say sorry!

I hope you don't have to go through the same experience I did.

Landellsrd- sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Carla. I have used her a number of times and found her to be professional and flexible. Even my friends have started to use her too.

Sadly this sounds like a one off incident as I have never had an appointment cancelled with her an have always been really happy with the service I received from Carla.

I would certainly recommend Carla to others.

Landellsrd, I can also vouch for Carla. I've been to her a number of times and have found her to be very professional and flexible too, like BecsW says. Whenever I'm running late, it's not been a problem! I'm sure this cancellation is a rare occurrence her being forced to cancel. It's a shame you couldn't be more understanding. Carla offers a great service and at very reasonable prices. I've found her waxing treatment to be fast, as pain free as it can be, and it lasts well. On top of that she's a lovely person. I hope you'll give her another try.

I agree with BecsW. Carla was recommended to me by a friend and I've used her numerous times since. She's been reliable and punctual. I would always recommend her to others for beauty treatments etc.

Your bad experience sounds like an unfortunate one off.

I'm saddened that someone's decided to take this route to diss Carla. Like the comments earlier, I can only recommend Carla and her skills. She's a wonderful lady who always makes herself available for appointments even at the last minute. I've never been disappointed by her and she now waxes myself and 4 of my friends on a regular basis.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post positive responses. I must admit that the second post had me second guessing but I read on. I also work for a family and know that evening plans can be scuppered by a late arrival home (train delays, parents working late, traffic etc). I am definitely going to give Carla a go. :)

I also would like to vouch for Carla, she is a great professional and a lovely lady. Have used her several times throughout my pregnancy and found the treatment almost pain free.

It would be a shame to see her business going down because of an unfortunate situation. I understand the OP to be upset i guess I would be too but Carla has explained and judging on other posts it does seems to be a one off!

I seriously recommend Carla

Carla, has been a great find and helps me with both kids in addition to been great at waxing. my 2 year old loves her and I would totally recommend her to anyone. Been late and cancelling appointments happens and I can't see why someone would jeopardize someones livelihood by posting such a harsh comment on here.

• 2 weeks later...
I highly recommend Carla - the waxing is honestly the most pain-free I have experienced which is why I keep going back and recommending her to friends. She is very professional and friendly and has been very kind to accomodate last-minute appointment requests too.

• 2 weeks later...
Have had so many bad wax experiences over the years and delighted to say have finally found a really safe pair of hands. Nicola Taylor is fantastic - great technique and lovely chocolate wax. Going to become a regular: next waxing booked in. Have also had a facial with Nicola in the past: brilliant microdermabrasion and facial massage.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...