Snorky

I think Snorky generally talks sense! Perhaps the way in which (s)he does it may offend some people, but I think it's fair play.

I know this proves nothing, but the other day Snorky did post something about taking Mrs Snorky for a meal, so I'm guessing the Snorky character at least is a bloke.

Of course snorky also went through a phase of saying 'word' in that strange fingers pointed, lost normal use of arms type way that youths are prone to these days. That's the problem with t'internet, alot of strange men out there pretending to be women, I don't see why the reverse shouldn't be true; my god we've even got two examples of severe egoanthropomorphism going on in our own fair forum, a fish and a dog who thinks it's the ides of march. Come back batdog, we miss you.

That all said, yeah, you're probably right keef.

Snorky has to be a bloke!! I thought he/she had a certain air of grouchy maleness about him/her. I'm all confused now - I'll have to go and read all his/her posts!!

Snorky, are you a girl?

Oh, and yes, I am interested in what he/she has to say. Him/her and everyone!

spymum

(Blog: Posh Mum)

• 1 year later...

140183 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is anybody actually interested in anything snorky

> has to say?

To answer the question, yes I am.

By the way, if I have learned anything about snorky you will have made his day with that post, which I'd guess is not your intention. Unless you ARE snorky... why, you cunning little minx!