Personal trainer recommendation - Gokay

To echo the comments above - Gokay is a fantastic personal trainer. Since I started training with him in the Summer, I have become much fitter both physically (losing wait and gaining fitness), and mentally (I'm more awake, and on the ball than ever).

Gokay's sessions work through a combination of variety, personality and the goals he sets.

Every session is a bit different and tailored towards you - exercises range from boxing to cross-training, and he's adept at both cardio and strength training.

His personality helps you achieve maximum results. He knows how to encourage - whether that be pushing you a little bit harder, or making you feel good about what you have achieved in the session.

He also knows how to help you reach your goals. His attention to detail and carefully developed fitness plans mean that you know exactly what to achieve your fitness goals.

I couldn't recommend him highly enough, and think it would be hard to find a trainer who makes fitness as fun and rewarding as he does.

Nick

Gokay is a great trainer, the workout each week is varied and he also does boxing. Gokay is very professional but also makes each session fun. He's got a fantastic attitude to fitness which motivates you to go further. My friend and I were very happy when he told us we have a bio age of 13!

We both highly recommend Gokay. He will make you smile while training.

• 1 month later...
I am a little bit obsessed with keeping fit and have had four personal trainers in the past but have not been that happy with them. So I wanted to recommend Gokay who I started with in November. Finally someone that knows what they are doing and really does listen to your needs. The sessions are professional and fun and he goes that extra mile.

• 3 months later...
If like me you spent a year convincing yourself that you would "start your diet on Monday" then I highly recommend Gokay. He's got me back into shape after months of no exercise and unhealthy eating. Sessions are varied, he's easy to get along with and very professional - and even keeps a check on my diet. I said I would only do 10 sessions, but it's quickly become a part of my lifestyle - and something that I really enjoy - so I've carried on.

• 2 months later...

Another recommendation for Gokay. I started training with him in January for my wedding which took place last week (there are even videos of me on his website! http://www.yourlocalpersonaltrainer.co.uk/training-videos/4588444217, I'm the 3rd video down)He's so friendly, professional and easy going and works to your level, knows when to push you and when to slow down. If, like me, you were apprehensive about getting a personal trainer - don't be! If you have MyFitnessPal he'll even check on what you're eating and advise where you're going wrong... Happy for people to contact me - also happy to send my before and after photos..!

Leah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another recommendation from me!

I started training with Gokay a long time ago and I can honestly say it has changed my life. I was always put off by the large chain gyms on every corner and because of that never took my fitness seriously. Gokay cares about your individual goals and has always taken time out of his day to answer my text messages or emails about my meal plans and what I am doing on my off days. It's things like this that show he cares and how personable and professional he truly is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I always thought cycling to work and back everyday was enough and that I was pretty fit. However, after training with Gokay I realised that strength training with different equipment, working my upper body and my core muscles has really improved my overall fitness and even decreased my cycling time to work after working my quads!

Another recommendation for Gokay who's been my husband's personal trainer for the last few months and has really transformed him. He's never been very fit and had lapsed into a bit of a couch-potato. But now he's totally motivated and has morphed from potato-shape into something more like Daniel Craig! Which is very nice indeed! Thanks Gokay!

Also should add that Gokay is very professional, friendly and reliable. My husband reckons he could transform anyone.

Does this resonate with you - you keep meaning to get round to some exercise but never quite manage it or fit it in? The answer is definitely a personal trainer who tailors everything to your own goals, and ensures you have fun, and enables you to book your next session at a time that suits you! And Gokay is the perfect trainer to get you started. I am surprised to realise that I have now been trained by Gokay for almost four years. I had no idea what it would entail or that it would become a way of life, but Gokay not only saw me through getting fit and slim to get into a wedding dress, but has encouraged me to continue regular PT that works. As a confirmed Londoner, I love that it is out doors in all weathers and I actually experience the changing of the seasons - and Gokay is not only an extremely professional trainer but has your interests at heart. So, if you are thinking of giving yourself a Xmas present or a new year 2016 boost, treat yourself to using Gokay ....!!

His website is [www.yourlocalpersonaltrainer.co.uk]

I started training with Gokay after a period of a couple of years of v little exercise and never having done strength training. I've worked with him for a year and after a few weeks I noticed the difference in my body and overall fitness; after a couple of months I was in a habit of exercising that seems really sustainable. I'd highly recommend him, his approach and he is very lovely too so you can always have a nice chat!

• 3 weeks later...