Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

I'd also like to 'sing the praises' of Saied.

Today he did 'round one' of our garden and I cannot believe how much he achieved in the time.

Saied is such a hard worker but he's also a real pleasure to have around. He's full of great ideas and my son also really enjoyed listening to all his advice about the flowers and vegies we can plant in our garden.

The other real bonus has been how much he's transformed the light in our home- I had no idea how much the foliage was blocking our natural sunlight- can't wait for Round 2!

Just to add that Round 2 with Saied has now taken place so I thought I'd update my recommendation for the work that Saied does. He worked so hard and the results have been fantastic. We now have a cleared garden which is ready for new planting. We have already planned to ask Saied to come back in October. He has given us lots of suggestions which we are excited to put in place. If you're looking for a reliable, hard working Gardener who really knows his stuff and is a real pleasure to have in your home I would suggest you give him a ring. His number: 07538 760 671.

I also add my recommendation for Saied! We struggled to find someone that would do the brief we wanted and not over quote...or even reply to emails (including some others listed on the ED Forum). Saied was very responsive and proactive, he visited the property that day and arrangements were made within a few days. We were lucky that he was able to start very quickly and he completed both the front and back gardens within 2 weeks. I don't live in London and this was for my rented out flat so he sent photos and gave me regular progress updates.

All round: a really great service at a very good rate. Highly recommended.

His numbers are: 07538 760 671 or 020 8299 1804

I'd also like to add my recommendation for Saied and cannot praise him enough! After getting several quotes I am so glad that I decided to use Saied. I've had him here since Monday and he's been amazing! So far he's trimmed down my 14' high and 110' long hedge to about 7', been clearing my jungle(front and back)of all weeds, bramble and rubble. He's dug over a huge area of compacted soil at the bottom of the garden that has not been dug for about 10 years. He's just gone out to pick up top soil, bark, bags of sand and shingle etc as I don't drive. My garden is looking huge, bright and sunny again with loads of light flooding into the house. He is so hard working and such a lovely warm person. I cannot recommend him enough! Thank you Saied.

I'd like to update on Saied's work on my garden. He's worked tirelessly all week on my front and back gardens and what a transformation! He's also given me lots of useful advice and ideas and he is a truly kind and lively man. The gardens look really lovely. Thank you so much Saied!

Hello all,

Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening has now completely rejuvenated my small garden over the summer from a place neglected by previous gardening companies to a thriving neat and pretty space that makes me so happy every time I sit there with a coffee! If you don't know much about gardening like me, Saied's knowledge and obvious care of all things that grow, is a wonderful thing! He knows what to plant, where to plant, what needs cutting back, pruning, when soil needs enriching etc and he does all of this expertly and quickly, he is most charming and courteous and he works extremely hard. Last week I noticed a pretty little purple thistle in the garden which Saied had kindly brought to cheer up a spot and a bag of fresh plums from his own allotment!

I cannot recommend Saied highly enough for all your gardening needs - his number is 07538 760 671

Saied started tackling the wilderness that was my front yard today, and it has made such a massive difference already. As many other posters have mentioned, Saied is lovely and diligent and works very hard. Great choice for all of your garden needs.

Yesterday Saied started to clear my very overgrown garden. It was raining but he still turned up cheerful and on time. After just one day he has cleared so much already. Can't wait to see what it looks like when he has finished.

Saied completed the garden yesterday and I am very pleased with the end result. He planted some grass seeds and he has also explained to me what to do over the next few weeks to give it the best chance to grow. He was always extremely polite and reliable. I would definitely use him again.

HanC Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Saied completed the garden yesterday and I am very

> pleased with the end result. He planted some grass

> seeds and he has also explained to me what to do

> over the next few weeks to give it the best chance

> to grow. He was always extremely polite and

> reliable. I would definitely use him again.

Saied returned yesterday to do some maintenance: mainly clearing; pruning and tidying etc. My garden has been transformed since he has been working on it.

I cannot recommend him enough- even my parents in France (with a large overgrown garden) want him to sort their garden out as they are becoming too old to really get stuck in and do heavy weeding and maintenance.

Saied has always been utterly professional and charming and more than happy to oblige above and beyond what he is paid for.

Many thanks Saied!

I am working in a large garden preparing and clearing for an Orchard and much more.

There are plenty wood that is now on the skip if any one needs them for their fire places please come and pick up for free.

The location is in Barry Road Dulwich.

Call me before tomorrow mid day on 07538760671.

Saied

Saeid from Dulwich Eco Gardening is currently tackling our 100 foot garden to make it into a lovely lawn area and orchard. It has previously been used as a dumping ground. It is not an easy task. Especially as they unearthed a 250kg ball of concrete which had to be broken down and disposed.

Each day I go home the a big transformation has happened. I came home yesterday to find they had built an ingenious raised bed for a shed and seating. So happy and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Saeid and his team are very hard working, friendly and knowledgeable. I can't recommend them strongly enough.

Call Saeid on 07538760671

Saied and his team are making amazing progress on the garden and orchard. They work over and beyond what is expected of them. They are so knowledgeable and constantly calling with new ideas on how to make the garden even better!

Saied is taking me shopping for our fruit trees so not only do I get a new garden, but learn all about building and nurturing a orchard. Amazing!

Saied and my team are still soldiering on with the transformation of the garden. The fence is up and half the lawn down. It is unrecognisable to what it was 2 weeks ago.

They have had to deal with a nightmare neighbour which is way above the call of the job! The have been nothing but professional and I would highly recommend them.

The garden is finished, after 3 weeks of hard work from Saied and his team. We are flabbergasted by the transformation they managed to do and really happy with the work. It doesn't look like the same place. Thanks to their hard work and vision, we have a brand new garden. We will be using them for a couple of other little jobs in the garden plus we will be getting Saied back in a couple of times a year to make sure it stays looking great.

Thank you for your hard work Saied!!!!

Call him on 07538 760671

After reading this thread I asked Saied to come and look at my garden in the hope of some inspiration! After some very dodgy experiences with people recommended on the EDF (fencing, general gardening) I'm delighted to have found someone who not only really knows his stuff, but now he has started I can see is totally committed to doing the best possible job. Saied is currently preparing the ground for several fruit trees, which he has sourced himself and even travelled to Suffolk to check they are of the right quality. They are due to be delivered tomorrow and I can't wait to see them begin to flourish. Wish I could post before and after photos here!

Saied was working in the garden until dark on Friday because the trees were late being delivered from Suffolk. Despite the Glastonbury style mudbath after hours of rain, 5 trees were successfully planted, and 2 days on are all looking very happy in their new home. Saied will be back with the last of the trees (apricot) when it's ready next month and I know that all 6 trees will be safe in his hands from now on, though he's also happy to teach me how to look after them myself. The garden is looking so much better after a major tidy up too. A thoroughly nice guy, who I entrusted with my house keys all week without hesitation.

I don't say this often, but I cannot recommend him highly enough. My faith in the EDF is restored!

I wanted to echo the sentiments of other people who have posted about Saied. He has been working hard on our garden for 3 days now- just as the weather turned really grim. We are really pleased with the transformation as he has performed a major clear out and pruning of our whole garden. Would definitely recommend- as long as he doesn't get so busy I can't get him back;)