Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

Thank you all for your encouragements and recommendations.

Don't forget it is time to start planting your Garlic and Broad beans, you have time from now to mid November to plant them as I explained to get the best results by next May/June.

It is also time to clear and weed and cover areas to grow other plants and flowers/shrubs or vegetables from March onwards.

The other most important thing for fruit tree lovers is that they are coming out of the ground from now to January if you want to have an orchard or a mini orchard, have beautiful blossoms for March and fruit for next summer book them and get your grounds ready now they come from an English nursery peat free and with no chemical used from Suffolk.

Thank you all

Saied

Saied has continued to keep my small garden looking wonderful for several months now - including knowing exactly when to clip and cut stuff back and nurturing the plants and flowers to keep them looking good - he has even successfully saved my lawn from my dogs. Throughout, Saied has remained kind, trustworthy, cheerful and a total professional even when we've not been around. I would recommend Saied to everyone - he a most decent and hardworking person.

Just spent two days with Said as he cut back and cleared our garden. I was lucky to have a couple of days off so helped with the labouring and learnt some tips along the way. It was amazing how a smallish garden can generate so much to bag up and dispose of. Said was great company and has transformed our garden. Now what to plant next ....!

I'd like to update the work Saied is doing in my garden. He is making a orchard in our garden and we went tree shopping to a nursery out in Sussex. Such a great experience and I am grateful for him teaching me and involving me into the process. I can't recommend him highly enough. Thank you!

All the trees for the orchard will be arriving around first week of December and will be planted straight away.

It is also time to get all the different bulbs and plant them in November for early flowers from late Feb to early March along the borders and spaces that I have advised every one it is easy and can be done by yourselves.

Don't forget your garlic and broad beans they can go down from now to end of November for best results for end of May.

There is still time to plant fruit trees right up to January and February.

Lots of clearing and cutting back also is needed from now to gain a beautiful garden and the trees need to be pruned in the winter time.

I agree.

I contacted them after seeing the reviews on this site.

Saied is really excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, thorough, thoughtful, imaginative and helpful.

Three of them came to tidy up my garden. They removed over a ton of garden foliage in one week, tidied up after themselves and made various suggestions about how things could be improved. I cannot imagine a better more hard working job.

I am now going to landscape my garden and I'll certainly call upon them for a quote, as well as for the ongoing maintenance work.

Thanks very much Saied,

Chris

Thank you Chris for your recommendation yes it was hard work but it had to be done properly.

I am ready to do the landscape and design your garden and keep up the hard work and ongoing maintenance. Now you have space and light to do so much.

Saied

Saied has been working in my garden this week, and has already cleared an enormous amount of weeds, dead plants, roots and general rubbish, and is getting the soil ready for planting flowers. He has worked really hard, and has given me some good advice about what to plant and when, and how to maintain the garden myself. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product. Thank you Saied.

Saied has now finished the initial clear out of my garden. he worked hard, and it looks much tidier and neater now. he also brought me some apples he had grown on his allotment, and a couple of plants to start me off with my new garden. I will be asking him to come back to do some planting and general maintenance. Thanks Saied.

Thank you Lyn and Kaeti for your recommendation.

Please keep up with all my advise and hope to see you in the Spring,do not forget to plant your winter Veg if you want that.

All the fruit trees are planted for the orchards they are looking good more orchards can be created if you have the space to plant, ready to blossom and fruit for next year.

Gardens need to be cleared and cut back and ready for next year.

Saied worked on our back garden earlier this week - clearing and cutting back for winter, and also removing a pond. He did a great job and was happy to take the time to give advice about future maintenance and what we can plant for next year. Thanks Saied!

Saied has been back to plant the last 2 of my fruit trees, all of which are looking happy and healthy in their new surroundings. He dealt with various unexpected obstacles with good grace and humour, such as layers of concrete slabs and old bricks under my innocent looking lawn and borders. He will be back for an Autumn tidy up and I'm very happy to trust him with my keys. He is a great asset to the area, in fact my only reservation about giving him such a glowing recommendation is that he'll get too busy to come back!

Brought me some more apples from his garden too - delicious. Thanks :)

I'd like to add an update for Saied. He has now finished the orchard in our back garden. Couldn't be happier with his work. Not only did he take me shopping for the trees but he has given many tips on how to maintain the new garden. We were even given a book on lawn maintenance. Thank you for being so thoughtful and helpful. We are so grateful and I can't recommend his services enough. We am now a client for life.

Thank you so much Kim.

I am so pleased that you are happy with the work in the garden and the Orchard.

This was a huge project.

I will be there to advise you when needed.

Please put the bulbs in around the trees for early flowers as we discussed they will look beautiful with the blossoms of the fruit trees around March/April/.

I have been clearing a garden in Melbourne Grove for the past two weeks.

There are lots of branches that are cut and bagged so much has already gone there are still 20 bags left good for fire.

Please call me to collect it is all free.

Thanks to Saied's excellent hard work on my garden this autumn, it has never looked as good at this stage of the year before. Some of my plants and flowers which usually look dejected long before now are still going strong, even my dead fig tree has new life. Saied knows how to coax the very best out of what you have and the fact that he cares so much about his work is evident in the results. I cannot recommend him and his work highly enough.

I've just used Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening for the first time. He and his team did 2-3 weeks' work on my garden and a number of much-needed small but essential DIY jobs in the house. He was always cheerful, efficient and reliable and made an effort to clean up after himself. The standard of the gardening work was very high - years of neglect from previous owners had left my garden full of weeds, ivy and half-dead trees. It was messy, dark and gloomy. Saied was kind but frank in his assessment of the issues and also got quite excited about the potential of the garden, which was nice to see - he loves his work. The house is now flooded with light and the garden is neat and attractive - all ready for its 'winter sleep' (Saied's terminology!) I will be contacting him in the spring to hear more about his creative ideas to get it looking beautiful. I would recommend Saied - your garden will be in good hands.

Thank you all for your recommendations it has been hard work but lovely to achieve all the results that needed to put all the gardens in line to their best potential for now and the spring.

There is still time to manage your gardens and clear out and cut back for the spring to get the grounds ready and plant all kinds of things from fruit trees to vegetables or flowers or just clear and get the grounds ready for your neglected garden for the spring to enjoy the beauty that your space can give you.

Saied