Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

Big big thank you to Saied he has just spent three days pruning,cutting back and clearing and after a year of neglect my garden has never looked better. I really would recommend him he knows his stuff and work tirelessly to get results. Have a wonderful Christmas and look forward to seeing you again in the Spring.

Hello. I would like to add a recommendation for Saied. My garden was overgrown and unhappy, but it has been transformed. It now looks much tidier and ready to go to sleep for the winter. Saied also planted some garlic and beans and flowers so looking forward to seeing the garden come back to life in Spring. Great job and a lovely guy.

Thank you all for your recommendations.

I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas.

There has been storm and much damage is done to small and large trees fences and bushes, I have already attended to help with a few problems.

Please let me know if you need help you can call me on 07538760671

Best Wishes

Saied

Saied came around with my fruit trees as promised and planted them they look lovely.

Can't wait for the blossoms and the fruit.

He also did a tidy up, the garden looks so nice and ready for the spring.

Thank you Saied

Dear Mark for your recommendation it was my pleasure.

I am always happy to advise you and anyone for their gardening needs for free when I get the time.

I hope all was helpful and with a few hints from me you have managed to sort the garden out.

Please let me know if you need any future help.

There is still so much can be done to turn gardens out ready and beautiful for the spring.

I am now closely working with a hard landscape gardener and a very good carpenter for outdoors and indoors needs.

Saied

Please everyone do not prune your soft fruit trees such as plum trees cherry trees apricot and so on at this time of year as they can get silver leaf disease which will kill the tree unless treated once you notice this problem.

Soft fruit trees should be pruned after fruiting in the summer.

I have tried to save few trees please feed those trees as I have instructed from early March.

Please call me if you have any questions.

Saied has continued to work miracles on my garden in Beckenham - he kindly came round without charge on boxing day in awful driving rain to prop up a tree which had fallen over and this week he has somehow made my garden look the best it has ever done at this time of year (which is usually pretty grim). I have colour from some winter flowers dotted all over the beds, I have neat shrubs and borders, clear paths, thriving winter plants in pots and bulbs which Saied planted in Oct beginning to pop up - I would highly recommend his services to anyone who'd like to see their garden come to life.

Thank you emole I am pleased that you are happy with the work done in the garden and will continue to keep up and keep it beautiful and I hope to save the storm damaged tree.

Gardens with preparation can look nice all year around with all different colours for each season and should not be neglected.

I would like to recommend Saied of Dulwich Eco Gardening (tel; 07538760671). Saied has recently repaired the fence in my garden which had been damaged and blown down in the Christmas storms. Many thanks Saied, for a job perfectly done, and also for keeping my garden in such good shape this last year!

It's always a pleasure to have such a helpful and obliging worker around!

I look forward to you doing an equally excellent job on clearance of garden refuse and generally tidying up the garden in due course, when the new spurt of growth occurs!

• 1 month later...

Just had Saied over to talk through the plans for transforming my garden.

Saied is so passionate, friendly, knowledgeable and has great ideas. Nothing is too much trouble for him.

Thank you so much Saied for taking the time to talk me through your ideas.

I can highly recommend Saied.

Thanks,

Kieran

Here's a pic of my apricot tree, sourced and planted by Saied in the Autumn. There are also 2 cherries, apple, pear and plum to look forward to, all looking happy and about to burst into flower. I will soon be asking Saied back to restore the lawn among other things. Thanks again for all your hard work Saied. Very happy :)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t290/helenkamminga/6c8025a4-5d5b-4bc5-8405-4aa96b7b4bf8_zpsed293c85.jpg

Saied came today to help clear the garden and advise on planting - he is very knowledgeable and has given me some great advice as well as totally clearing away/ tidying up the borders. Only spent a few hours working on it today and already it looks so much better. Looking forward to Saied returning later in the month to re-lay the lawn and help with the borders. Thoroughly recommended!

Saied came round on Thursday to rescue a rather overgrown and neglected garden. It was not an easy task and he worked non stop and did a fantastic job. Am sure it would have taken anyone else at least two days but he completed it in one. I have now got a lovely bright and cheery garden. Will be using Saied again without doubt.

Many thanks

Saied planted 8 fruit trees for me back in the autumn. They are flowering and look stunning. Thank you Saied for the great idea of planting an orchard at the bottom of our garden. Can't wait to start enjoying the beautiful blossom and tasty fruit.

• 2 weeks later...

Saied has now laid our new lawn and it looks awesome, he spent all of yesterday painstakingly removing the patches of grass and moss that was our old lawn, dug over the ground, levelled it off and then today tided up, dressed with topsoil and carefully laid our new turn and the results are brilliant. A few more days of watering and keeping the children off the grass and we can enjoy our new perfect, weed-free, moss-free lawn.

Saied's attention to detail is amazing and his hard work and care is visible in the end-product. Knowledgeable and interesting, it was a real pleasure to have Saied come to relay our lawn and advise on planting.

Hi,

Another recommendation for Saied which I have to do in two messages so I can show the before and after. Here is the early pic taken about 14.30. Saied had spent only since approx 11.00 cutting down all that ivy and overgrowth.

...and here is the after taken at 15.30. I am amazed at the amount of work down in such a short time and it being such a pleasant experience I'd also like to recommend Fernando from www.london-rubbish.co.uk 020 8670 9442 who took away all the waste so quickly.