Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

Echoing all of the sentiments above, Saied just spent three days working on my front and back garden in Peckham and absolutely transformed it. I have recently bought the house and the garden had been badly neglected, Saied chopped down and pruned for three days solidly in blistering heat and took all of the rubbish/rubble in my back garden to the tip for me. He even cleared the spider infested shed of junk and got rid of tree roots, bind weed etc. He has left me with a blank canvas (as requested) so I can think about the space and what to do next. I will certainly be booking Saied again to continue working on the garden. He is a wonderful, kind and thoughtful man who even bought me fruit from his own trees for my breakfast. If only everyone was like Saied!

After a summer of neglect, Saied managed to turn our garden into a little oasis in just one day! He did a fantastic job of tidying up the garden, giving lots of advice on the way. Great friendly manner and extremely helpful and accommodating. Will definitely be using Saied again.

Another very happy customer here, Saied and his team have been absolutely wonderful in transforming our very neglected and unmanageable garden. He has just spent 4 solid days clearing the garden, and doing far more than was expected due various issues that cropped up, i.e mending a badly damaged fence, cut trees, and leaving our garden looking bright and nourished.

He has provided a lot of advice and has a very friendly and relaxed, as well as a committed and hardworking approach to his work. My kids loved having the team around and had great fun with all sorts of 'helping out'! It was a real pleasure to have him work in our garden, a gardener with enthusiasm, knowledge and kindness...and I will certainly be using his services again as and when I need them!

Don't think twice, call Saied if your garden needs care!!

Here's another satisfied customer and a recommendation for Saied. My front garden was in a sorry state and in 3 days it's been transformed. From our initial chat, he produced exactly what I wanted - which was no mean feat as I had an image that I couldn't articulate. My arid, patchy flowerbeds now have two lovely fruit trees and a selection of plants and some decent soil to grow in. The new turf looks great as well.

I think that bundar's description of 'a gardener with enthusiasm, knowledge and kindness' sums Saied up perfectly. We'll be calling him to sort out the back garden next spring.

I would like to thoroughly recommend the services of Saied and his wonderful team at Dulwich Eco Gardening.

Briefly, In the lead up I met with Saied a few months before to discuss options and solutions to my troublesome rapidly deteriorating front hedge. After much planning I handed the team a tricky little clearing and a challenging landscaping number which included the installation of a Dutch system called "living Wall system" to which he hadn't seen before but after research embraced it with both hands.

On Monday Saied and his team arrived, and by the end of a long day had cut down and dug up all the roots of the diseased "leylanii fur trees". On the following two days his team had carefully measured installed and concreted all posts ,dug out and treated all the existing soil and prepared the garden for the arrival of the living wall.

The living walls have now arrived and are being installed at the time of this post,the transformation is impressive from a sad deteriorating garden space to a light airy large space. The living fence will continue to grow over the next few years and thicken acting as a barrier and a filter to the traffic. I shall post the final pictures upon completion of the landscaping.

Furthermore I have found Saied to be a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with, his team tidy, efficient punctual and courteous with nothing to much trouble and beyond reproach.

If you want smooth operation completed with care and efficiency then Dulwich Eco gardening is the one in my experience.

This is another sincere recommendation for Saied and his team.

After finding him on the forum after being let down by another gardener, Saied came round and showed his willingness to pick up the mantle.

Over the next 8 months, we have a huge amount of work to be done; landscaping, bedding, tree felling, bordering, the list goes on!

Saied & team started in earnest on Monday (yes, Bank Holiday Monday!) and has shown truly expert skills and provided untold advice on the random acts of madness we are trying to commit on our garden. A massive amount has been achieved and they all have an admirable work ethic.

We very much intend to keep Saied on to maintain our garden after the current works are complete (one day left!).

I can heartily recommend Saied as knowledgeable, trustworthy, helpful and polite to a fault.

Benjamin

• 2 weeks later...

We asked Saied to come around and help us with our garden - we needed to protect a wonderful wisteria during some building works. It was after reading recommenations on this forum that we decided to contact him.

Since then he has been an absolute delight to work with. Very knowledgable, extremely helpful, genuinely caring of the work he does and the outcome for us, and always looking to make time for us.

Every word written here about how great he is is true, if you want to talk to us before calling him feel free to PM.

Cheers

Sailed and his colleague Lloyd have been working in my garden today and I can not believe what they have achieved! I am amazed, quite literally! They have cleared the garden and it looks twice as big, I can really see what space we have and what we can do with it (thanks to some great tips from Saied). He will be back tomorrow to make everything look nice and I can't wait!

If you're looking for a great gardener don't hesitate to book him!

He also happens to be a really nice guy too, which always helps when you have someone in your home all day.

Saied and Lloyd finished the work on our garden today and what a transformation! In two days they have completely changed it from an overgrown jungle into a slick, tidy and beautiful garden! It was exactly what we wanted and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Saied and his guys for any garden work. They work incredibly hard and they are really lovely people!

Thank you! I'm so happy with my gorgeous garden now that you've waved your magic wand :)

Saied was contracted by our landlord to come on a fortnightly basis to maintain our garden. The landlord himself is in the horticulture business as he is a landscape architect so it was very important to hire some one highly qualified to care for the gardens that he himself designed. Needless to say, Saied has done a superb job! The garden looks amazing every time he comes. No overgrowth or weeds get through in this garden! Saied has also taken the time out to explain and teach me about gardening and planting as I have never been responsible for anything green in my life. He is thorough with his work and takes pride in what he does. Not only is he good at what he does, he is also very nice guy. We are now planning to buy a house and will most certainly ask him to help us create our new garden.

Saied came back to our garden last week to check all his wonderful planting, chop, mow, tie back and prune and tidy and reshape a terrible hedge - all hard work done with a smile and lots of advice. Lovely man, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for any gardening needs.

We've been admiring his hard work all weekend.

Thanks Saied!

SAIED HAS JUST CLEARED OUR 170 FOOT GARDEN IN DULWICH - SOME OF IT WAS VERY OVERGROWN. HE SPENT A WEEK TIRELESSLY CLEARING AND IMPROVING THE GARDEN BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS. HE'S RELIABLE, HARDWORKING, TOOK INITIATIVE AND CAME UP WITH IDEAS WHERE WE WERE LACKING INSPIRATION. WE'RE HAPPY TO RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE AND HAVE ALREADY BOOKED HIM FOR THE NEXT JOB. THANKS SAIED, GREAT JOB!

I would like to add my name to the long list of recommendations for Saied of Dulwich Eco Gardening. He is most definitely charming, hardworking, and very knowledgable about his trade. My garden is only 120 feet long and he has spent the week transforming it from an overgrown mess, brought in the light to existing plants, dug and fed the earth and given the whole thing a chance for next spring and me the opportunity to take on my garden and get results. He will be back and I am very grateful.

Juliet

Saied transformed the jungle that was our garden last year into an amazing space with an orchard. Never in a million years did I think I would have this in London Zone 2! He has been brilliant ever since, advising on all garden matters and tending to our trees. I highly recommend him. Thank you!

I've been so impressed by Saied's polite, patient and positive manner. Our garden was really hard work, but he made it his business to get it back on track whatever it took! It now looks really clear and neat. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others. Thanks Saied!

Saied has completely transformed my small garden, with a lot of hard work, into a pretty space with well maintained lawn, shrubs and plants. Saied and his assistants work very hard, quickly and effectively in all weather with rare good humour and I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Dulwich Eco Gardening number is 07538 760671.

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Saied. He and his team have done an amazing, and very speedy, job of clearing our back garden, and preparing it for grass to be laid down. He has kept the house very tidy too and has been a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to him coming back next week to put the grass down!

Saied has now finished, and as well as being a pleasure to work with, he has completely transformed the garden - we are so pleased!

Having recently had back surgery and being incapciatetd I contacted Saied to help tidy my unruly garden that had got out of control while I was ill and was getting me down. He estimated there was about three days work putting a barrier in the beds to keep weeds down (a weeks work for me on my own.) Despite having a full diary and other cients Saied managed to squeeze me into his busy schedule, and he and the equally excellent Lloyd worked like trojans getting all the jobs done in one day. The Garden has been transformed and is no longer a source of stress or iritation for me. He was full of good advice and suggestions for improving the garden, and I honestly couldn't reccomend him more.

• 2 weeks later...
Saied has done an absolutely terrific job in the bottom half of my garden which was totally overgrown and an unsightly mess. He has completely cleared the site which involved much digging and general back-breaking effort. He has transformed the substantial area and prepared a meadow which will bring much joy in Springtime. My garden is alive again! Saied is a hard worker,horticulturally imaginative, charming and polite, reasonable and a pleasure to know. I cannot recommend him highly enough.