Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

I'd like to add my recommendation to this thread. After 2 years of never finding enough time to sort out our garden, we were recommended Saied by a friend. In only a few days, he totally cleared our garden and levelled it, created lovely raised beds, a gravelled area, planted trees and evergreen plants and laid turf perfectly - our new garden looks amazing!!

Saied was a pleasure to have around. He listened to what we wanted, gave us good advice and ordered everything we needed (compost, stones, top soil, wood, plants, turf etc), always waiting for the deliveries which made everything easy for us. Saied has a real passion for plants and he even went to the local garden centres and sent us photos so we could choose our favourites!

All in all a great experience, we're thrilled with the results and we can't recommend Saied highly enough!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Said spend the better part of last week batting the bamboo that had invaded my garden. Pleased to say he won. Next week he'll be putting up a custom fence with a fencer he knows. Very pleased so far and happy to show anyone who'd like to see his work.

• 2 weeks later...
Saied and Clayton have just left after 4 days working in my garden. They managed everything on my wish list, which I did not expect. They worked incredibly hard and after their efforts I now have an extra piece of garden with path and mini patio for the evening sun, as well as ground cleared for other projects. I will certainly be using them again.

• 3 weeks later...
Another glowing review of Saied's work - he came for a day this week to tidy up the garden ready for winter. Saied worked non stop from 9am until it got dark and he did a fantastic job. He ended up clearing 12 brown bags full, removing a tree, turning over the beds and covering with manure. The garden immediately looked so much tidier and more well kept, but he says we will notice a big difference in the spring when the plants come up having been fed by the newly nutritious soil. He gave great advice (I am a total gardening novice!) and is going to come back in the spring to advise what to plant and how to maintain our garden. A huge recommendation and we will certainly use him again in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Saied he transformed my derelict front garden ( it had not been touched for years ) and transformed it to the amazing garden it is now he worked constantly advising me of what plants would be best.

He went to different garden centres and got the best plants available.

I now have comments from passers by and the neighbours are loving my garden.

He is coming back to do wonders for the back garden cant wait!

Another shout out for Saied who I found through the recommendations on here. He's just spent the day helping tidy up my small garden - tree pruning, removing bamboo/ large plants, replacing some log roll border and digging in manure and compost. Very hard working and a genuinely interesting and nice man. Reliable and always phoned/ texted me back promptly. I will definitely be using him again in future and recommending to friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Saied! Saied came round to get our garden ready for the warmer months by securing some broken and rotten decking, tidying the front and back gardens and adding some new planting. It looks great! This is the second time we've used Saied and we wouldn't hesitate to use his services again. He's a lovely chap and does a great job.

Sally

• 2 weeks later...
Just had a back garden transformed by Saied - lawn returfed, flower planting, shed painting and general tidy up - looks like it never has before. Garden unexpectedly had four tonnes of concrete underneath which had curtailed lawn growth, but no more thanks to the hard work in removing the rubble and giving the lawn a chance to grow. Would recommend Saied for the pride in his work.

• 2 weeks later...

Saied transformed my garden both back and front from a derelict overgrown jungle to the most amazing garden

in a week it has exceeded all my expectations. He was so polite and hardworking he knew exactly what was needed. He sourced all the plants and gave us great advice.

Saied has only just finished laying a stretch of beautiful turf in our back garden, good enough for Wembley Stadium. Over the past week he has dismantled a shed, cleared a huge amount of rubble and prepared the ground properly so that our new lawn will last. He genuinely cares about doing a great job and he clearly loves what he does. Saied is excellent at communicating what he is doing and is reliable and trustworthy. I have no reservations in recommending him to anyone thinking about getting their garden landscaped or improved.

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to whole heartedly sing the praises of Saied of Dulwich Eco Gardening.

On several occasions now he has done a most fantastic job of clearing all the weeds, pruning and maintaining shrubs and hedges and overall leaving my garden looking a picture.

He is a pleasure to deal with, thorough, incredibly hard working, and both flexible and reliable!

Give him a call!!

• 2 weeks later...
We have Saied working on our garden at the moment and he is truly fantastic. We actually used him a few years ago when we first brought the house and had no hesitation in getting him back. We needed quite a lot of work doing this time as we've neglected the garden terribly over the last couple of years. He has been working so hard quickly clearing the plants, taking down trees and refitting rotten sleepers for flower beds. It's already looking brilliant and he hasn't started planting yet! He is so friendly and gives great advice about what to plant and where. You can tell he is really passionate and enjoys what he does. I can't wait for it to all be finished so it's a space we can start to enjoy again. I recommend whole-heartedly!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

If you're planning on having any garden work done then i highly recommend Saied and his team. They are in the latter stages of completely transforming our overgrown wilderness into a cool large lawn family garden. Work has involved removing both landscaping and building work (moving patio steps). Team are very polite, clean up and pleasure to have around. His mobile number is 07538760671. Happy to act as a reference / real life example of his work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

If you're looking to get any gardening done, I can't recommend Saied highly enough. He works extremely hard, is very reliable and the end product is always great! You can contact him on 07538 760 671.

• 2 weeks later...

Garden project just finished and we couldn't be happier

Turned a very overgrown mature dark garden, with dodgy patio making it totally unsuitable and dull for children into this....(attached)

Saied and the team worked for 5 weeks, everyday they were polite, helpful and great to have them around.

Nice feeling (and all too rare) spending money with trades people and being delighted with the results.

Happy to act as a ref point for anyone considering Dulwich eco gardening