Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

I've recently engaged Dulwich Eco Gardening to get rid of some astroturf at the bottom of our garden (inherited from the previous owners), as well as shaping some trees, stripping out all of the weeds/overgrowth in our borders and thoughtful replanting. Saied is a true gentleman and both he and Richard are a pleasure to interact with. We're only a couple of days in, but progress is remarkable (clearly hands do not idle once we leave the house and head out to work). I'll provide an update as to how things work out/the finished product, but to date it has been a great experience and we really appreciate all of Saied's advice and project management thus far.

• 2 weeks later...
Saied is by far my best "find" on this forum! After reading all of the positive reviews, I contacted him to do a garden tidy up. He came to talk me through everything and then booked in a date. He's punctual, tidy, SO lovely, has great ideas and is extremely knowledgable. Richard and he cleared out all of the dead and got the garden prepped. They then went shopping for all of the necessaries and planted everything up - consulting with me throughout the whole process. He's asked me to keep him informed of how we are getting on and to call on him if we need anything. He really is so, so helpful and lovely - a true gem and I'm so pleased we have met him. Looking forward to working with him for many years.

Can?t recommend Saied enough - he?s been doing a fantastic job on our garden this past week. He?s been incredibly patient with us, as two absolute novices: not only bearing with us as we saved up for the work over this past year, but also providing us with a great service and making sure we are happy with everything at all times. Our garden was in a poor state when work started - full of weeds, concrete, wood and lots of other nasties after years of neglect from the previous owners. He?s done a cracking job getting everything up to a great standard, levelling the earth and squaring everything off - as well as replacing fence panels and doing extra bits like filling holes in stonework. At all times, he?s also been a great communicator and has made sure we know what?s going on. Throughout it all, he?s been unfailing polite, hardworking and a real pleasure to have around. Based on everything so far, I can?t wait to see the finished product and am so grateful for all of his hard work.

• 2 weeks later...
Just following on from this review now that the work has been completed. Saied and his helpers worked tirelessly for 7 days to turn our garden around and it has been utterly transformed. Whilst they were working on the garden I looked forward to coming home each day and seeing how far they had progressed and how much better the garden looked each day. They dug down and removed old rubbish soil, rubble, glass concrete, you name it, replacing it with fresh soil, turf, stones and beautiful flowers and bushes. Saied helped us design our new garden, giving us great advice along the way and taking care of all the necessary deliveries, rubbish removal, trips to the garden centre etc. We are so happy with the finished garden and are really looking forward to spending time in it and looking after it - and I know Saied will be around to help if we have any further questions!

Saied has done a wonderful job, cutting down an overgrown budleia tree in my garden and cutting back another - loads of dead wood - just leaving the living green branches. The tree that was cut down, was reduced down to a stump and injected so it doesn't grow back to make way for a garden studio. At the same time my willow tree has been shaped beautifully - all dead wood cut away to let light in. This large job of the three trees was done very efficiently in a day and then all the many branches taken away the next day.

I look forward to Saied continuing with the next stages of my garden - some trellising and honeysuckle and Jasmin to give a screen to patio area.

Stage 3 will be some landscaping of the remaining garden. It is such a pleasure to deal with Saied who is so courteous and very knowledgeable with good ideas for landscaping which I look forward to carrying out. I strongly recommend!

Saied of Dulwich Eco Gardening is currently working on 'rewilding' my garden after the builders decimated all my lovely trees and plants. I was heart broken, as my garden had previously been very fecund and mature. Saied and I agreed he would work on it over 2 weeks and plant a variety of trees and perennials. He and Richard have toiled very hard on preparing the ground, they have even dug up the foundations of a house illegally built on the land. A great deal of time and effort has gone into preparing the soil before the trees and plants are planted. Saied has spent hours sourcing fantastic trees for me. So far we are on track to create the wild, yet native English garden I lost. He's also the most delightful chap to have around. Richard and Louise are lovely too.

Images here: Before https://imgur.com/cEbO9WC At the moment: https://imgur.com/yb0ypp2

I'll post another pic at the end of the project!

Cheers, Jude

• 3 weeks later...

Just to add to all the comments so far...Saied managed to squeeze us in at short notice and gave us a lovely space to sit in...in time for the summer and extra wood for our fire!

Great communication and felt really happy leaving him to it while we went away and came back to the transformation and not a bit of rubbish to be seen!

Saied and his assistants just did an amazing job on our garden. Ten days ago it was an overgrown jungle. After the total garden make up, it is now a beautiful cottage garden that we can spend much more time in. Saied is a very nice guy and has a true passion in gardening. He listens to our preference carefully but also keen to make suggestions, such as trimming the tree to allow more sunlight for grass growing. After the job was finished, he also volunteered to take care of the garden when we are away for holiday next week! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hard-working and professional team and look forward to working with them for years to come.

I posted a progress report a few weeks ago. The garden is now finished and an absolute joy. I get so many compliments about it. I can't wait to see it mature. Saied, Richard and Louis worked so hard to prepare the ground. All the planting was very thoughtful and Saied has been really attentive to how the garden is developing. Such a lovely company to appoint. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/MqCXeeq https://imgur.com/wwG9P8r https://imgur.com/PoLZdoB

Good luck with your gardens!

Jude

I can only add to all the praise on these pages for Saied and his assistant Richard. My front and back gardens are small, but thanks to their immaculate work it all looks perfect. I ask them to come over 4 or 5 times a year for a general tidy, and also give Saied a budget for planting and leave it to him to decide what looks right and is seasonally appropriate. I'm delighted to recommend him unreservedly, while at the same time hoping he doesn't become SO popular that he can't fit in small jobs! In passing, I should mention that he's also a delightful and loving man who's been a great support to me since I lost my beloved Janet last year.

I would definitely recommend Saied. He is very personable and happy to discuss ideas and give advice. He levelled out my garden (which was filled with tonnes of rubble) and then laid some turf. I'm really happy with the results and I know that if I had an issues or questions, he would be happy to come over and give me more advice.

I've attached a photo of the lawn, 10 days after it was laid.

I asked Saied back to do my trellising, which he made and erected with Mickey, Carpenter over a couple of days. A fantastic job all along my fence and he then planted climbers, jasmine and honeysuckle, learning me instructions as to how to look after them. Saied is a very lovely man to deal with, very reliable and conscientious in his work, very knowledgeable and obviously really enjoys and takes pride in what he does!

• 2 weeks later...
This week was the second time Saied has riden to my rescue. This time a much loved jasmine collapsed off a rotten trellis. Saied completely rescued it removing the broken trellis, inserting rings and wires and heaved and secured the giant jasmine upwards again! He and Louis also cleared old plants, weeds etc and replanted in the bare patches that were left. Oh - and removed all the debris and left the whole place clean and tidy.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Saied! He came around and gave us his ideas for turning a waste area into something usable, and we went with his advice. Now we have a space not just usable but completely transformed! In addition he relaid all the garden beds, planted 20-odd plants, and re-turfed part of the lawn. He and his assistants were considerate, easy to get along with, clean and tidy and most importantly they knew what they were doing! A pleasure to work with & would recommend to others.

I cannot recommend Saied more highly. He has just turned my overgrown and weed-strewn garden into an oasis of tranquillity and peace. I cannot wait to get home from work each evening and sit outside - something I haven't done for a long time. Saied and his team have cleared the entire back garden and side return - including breaking up and getting rid of concrete mounds and a trampoline! Saied then helped design my dream garden - none of my ideas were discarded and he has sourced all my plant choices. All of this with minimal input and effort from me.

He is a polite and cheerful person to have around and very positive. His plant knowledge was very reassuring, as I didn't really have a clue.

I totally recommend Saied for all your gardening needs.

• 2 weeks later...

Saied and his team have done an incredible job of clearing our garden in the past week. The amount of work they?ve completed in the time is astounding, leaving the garden ready and prepped for new planting and turfing next week. They are professional, polite and leave the area tidy every evening. I am very happy to recommend them to

anyone needing work done. They will not be disappointed.

Gill

• 3 weeks later...

Saied and the team have now finished and we are delighted with the transformation.

I was informed of every step along the way and updated on any change in timings. All debris was removed, everything was left clean and tidy. I worked on my choices in planting with Saied and he recommended plants to give us year round colour and interest. I'll be asking him to come back and do some bulb planting later in the Autumn.

The team know what they are doing and are considerate of the client's needs.

I love my newly refurbished garden!

Another recommendation for Saied from me. He cleared my completely overgrown garden, redid all the topsoil and jet-washed the whole area. Then he sourced and planted everything for my raised beds, and with rather vague instructions from me, created my perfect garden. I?m so happy with the work he did. As others have said, he was a pleasure to deal with, everything was done with no fuss, and the end result is just what I hoped for.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm updating my recommendation I made back in March 2018. I'm still abroad and Saied is still doing my garden. I thought it looked good after 6 months but If I had known what it would like after 12 months I would have got Saied in much earlier. Everything looks amazing. Saied has kept it just the way we agreed. I get monthly pictures and the plants look great. The garden has never looked so good. I've attached some of the photos Saied sent to me recently. Not only does he make sure the plants are looked after but you can see how clean the paving stones are. I couldn't recommend him more highly and yes, I'm still going to be abroad for another 12 months and yes, Saied is continuing to look after my garden!

• 3 weeks later...
Saied is back to help us transform the rest of our garden having done a fantastic job of the first part last year. Saied has been working tirelessly for the last week to clear tonnes of rubble from the back of our garden in order to turn it into a space we can enjoy. He and his assistants work so hard, they really do achieve a miraculous amount in the time whilst doing everything absolutely thoroughly and to the highest standard. And Saied's knowledge of trees and plants has been invaluable as he cuts back the garden in order to let it flourish again. I can't recommend him highly enough for all your gardening needs. Saied is open, honest, kind and an absolute pleasure to work with. We would never use anyone else!

Saied is back to help us transform the rest of our garden having done a fantastic job of the first part last year. Saied has been working tirelessly for the last week to clear tonnes of rubble from the back of our garden in order to turn it into a space we can enjoy. He and his assistants work so hard, they really do achieve a miraculous amount in the time whilst doing everything absolutely thoroughly and to the highest standard. And Saied's knowledge of trees and plants has been invaluable as he cuts back the garden in order to let it flourish again. I can't recommend him highly enough for all your gardening needs. Saied is open, honest, kind and an absolute pleasure to work with. We would never use anyone else!

• 4 weeks later...
Saied and his assistants have now finished the complete transformation of the overgrown, thorny and rubble filled back section of our garden into a safe, light, beautiful and enticing play area. Saied has done everything- removing tonnes of earth and rubble, putting up a new fence, taking care of the trees and their roots, making a beautiful planter around the tree, laying play bark, and somehow also finding time to do a general tidy up of the rest of the garden as well. It's made such a huge difference to how we feel about the garden and we couldn't have imagined it without Saied's knowledge, expertise and eye for design. Saied is one in a million, we miss having him and Richard around!

• 2 weeks later...
Saied and his lovely assistant have recently completed 7 days of work on our garden in Forest Hill. They did such an amazing job and surpassed all of my expectations- they went over and beyond and were such a pleasure to work with. Nothing but positive reviews! Garden looks amazing- we will definitely be keeping in touch with Saied and would rec commend his services. Jaime and Charlie

• 4 weeks later...
Yet again I add my recommendation for Saied and his assistant Richard: I ask them to come round three or four times a year to tidy up my relatively small front and back gardens, trim back any overgrown bushes, and suggest new planting appropriate to the season. They work tirelessly for he day they're here, and by the end the gardens are transformed into showpieces! And they're both lovely people! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
Saied renovated our little garden?s fenced area. This involved replenishing a barrier of pyracanthus, adding feed and new soil. Saied chose evergreen shrubs which change colour through the year. The result is a delight and easily manageable. Saied did a good job in such a friendly manner. Thoroughly recommended.