Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

• 2 weeks later...

Again Saied came to my rescue the garden was looking terrible after having scaffolding up and roofers trampling all over it.

It was very sad and the lovely , charming Saied has resurrected it yet again.

He is very knowledgeable regarding planting and if there is anything you would like he is a great help in sourcing it from local nurseries.

He will follow your wishes to the letter, checking to make sure it is exactly what you want.

It now looks wonderful and makes me smile every time I look at it.

Thank you Saied yet again.

• 3 weeks later...

Apart from being a genuinely lovely soul, Saied is fantastic at his craft.

This is the second time we?ve brought him in to install new spring bulbs and update a planting scheme that he planted in early 2019 at the front of our restaurant. Once again, not only did we trust him to go shopping for the plants himself (and he brought us quite a few absolute bargains that we wouldn?t have spotted to maximise our budget), he also has a real eye for colour and texture.

Most of the original shrubs and trees that he planted in 2019 have actually thrived - probably not down to our care but because he answered our brief for low maintenance planting. He?s provided plants that are perfect for non-green fingered folks like us. As our flowers are beginning to bloom, passers-by are stopping to admire the plants and to enquire about who did the planting, which is testament to Saied.

I?m really happy with Saied?s work and will happily recommend him!

• 5 weeks later...
Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening pruned a tree and rampant climbing rose in my garden this week. I was very pleased with the result and he and his colleague were efficient, very tidy and courteous. I?d have no hesitation in recommending Saied. He did a brilliant job despite vey poor weather.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening - Saied and his team did a brilliant job on our garden and the work was speedy, tidy and looks great. Saied was also really helpful in advising on our plans and on aftercare once the work was finished.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We can?t recommend the wonderful Saied and Eco Gardens enough! He and his assistant Sam, have done a fantastic job working (in some horrendous wet weather) to transform our bare patch of mud into a tranquil green oasis. Saied has been incredibly patient with us as we are complete novices with gardening and plants He?s understood what we needed and has given us great advice on different plants to help achieve our dream garden. He worked with us on every detail of the design and planting scheme and has kept us up to date on timelines and costs. The garden was always left tidy after each day?s work which demonstrates his considerate and professional work ethic.

We first commissioned Saied in 2016 to help tackle our garden. We had just had a horrendous experience with our house renovation and extension and we completely out of budget and steam. The garden had to be tackled and it felt like an absolute blessing to have found Saied on EDF. He was a dream to work with and helped clear out an overgrown garden filled with weeds, building debris and tons of unlevelled soil. We had no budget or energy to tackle the garden at the time so Saied worked to get it cleaned up and covered it in tarpaulin to prevent weeds growing so that we could address it at a later date when we were ready.

The time finally came to get our garden sorted and we had no doubts in calling Saied who has been so wonderful with picking up from where we left off and working with us and our budget. He's super friendly, works hard, knows his stuff and is a great help when it comes to all things to do with gardening.

See attached before and after photos now that the work is complete so you can see the transformation. We are so thrilled with the results! Thank you to Saied and Eco Gardens :)

We couldn?t recommend Saied and his team highly enough! They did an outstanding job on our garden. They were diligent, reliable, transparent and offered a very competitive quote. Saied?s approach was just perfect for us and he took great care to deliver exactly what we were after and went over and above to do so. Saied?s aftercare is also excellent and he has taken extra time to come and check the turf is settling ok and has replaced any holes dug by animals. It was just lovely having Saied and Sam around for a few weeks and I?m recommending them to anyone who needs some garden work!

• 4 weeks later...
I couldn?t recommend Saied and his assistant Sam enough! They work incredibly hard and are so personable. Our garden was completely taken over by horsetail weed (really tough to dig out completely - super long roots) but they powered through and got rid of them all in just a few hours! Without asking, they also turned over and loosened a lot of the soil, which had become very tough and dry. Saied and Sam returned a couple of months later to cut back our enormous, overgrown apple tree. Again, they went the extra mile and chopped up the branches for wood fire, knowing that we had a camping trip coming up. Saied is always so happy to have a chat and give advice about the garden. He?s incredibly knowledgeable and experienced, and takes a lot of care and pride in his work. He?s given me a new found enthusiasm to continue his good work and become more green-fingered myself.

• 1 month later...
Another strong recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening! Saied has done a complete overhaul of our garden and it looks great. Lockdown postponed the work but even in the very hot weather this summer, Saied and his team worked tirelessly to trim trees; clear rubble, weeds and plants unsuitable for our small children; prepare soil and beds; lay new turf; and fill our garden with beautiful flowers and veg. We're so happy with the results, and we're looking forward to continuing our relationship with Saied as we move through the seasons. His ever-patient advice has been invaluable to a pair of gardening novices.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to recommend Saied and his team at Dulwich Eco Gardening. My sister in law recommended them to us and not only did he give us the most competitive price but Saied is a joy to work with and incredibly knowledgeable about all things landscaping - from ground removal to all sorts of flowers and plants as well as building garden walls, etc. He goes above and beyond to do the best job and is always looking for solutions to complete the job either quicker or for an even better price.

We have enjoyed working with the Eco Gardening team and have already asked them to come back and do some more work next year.

• 3 weeks later...
I called on Dulwich Eco Gardening to cut back the wisteria and other shrubs that were threatening to take over my small overplanted garden, replace the fence and the stepping stones, and generally spruce things up. Saied, Sam and carpenter, Mick, have done a highly professional job at a good price. It looks fantastic and so much lighter! I?m really pleased!

Saied and Sam did a great job for us in the front garden removing a large Cordyline from our front garden that had grown too large and was taking over other plants. They worked very hard to dig out the enormous root. They always provide quality work at reasonable prices and are delight to have around

I'm currently in Japan and my house is rented out through Portico. Saied has been doing my garden for the last 2 years and what were once small plants planted by me are now absolutely gorgeous shrubs abd trees. After each visit Saied removes all the rubbish, sweeps up and leaves the garden looking amazing. He also sends me several photographs and I can't believe how fantastic the garden looks. It actually makes me homesick. I trust Saied enough to give him keys to the house but he's extremely courteous and always lets the tenants know when he's going to visit. Even if there were no tenants I would be happy to let Saied have access. I can't praise him and his team enough.

• 4 weeks later...
We cannot recommend Saied and his team enough. He consistently does a wonderful job with the garden in the home we are renting. The shrubs look beautiful and are so well maintained. He takes such good care of the grounds, his weeding is immaculate, they do such a thorough and efficient job and we are always so pleased with the results once they leave. He is very friendly, kind and and always very professional. He also gives us advise on how to care for the garden while he is not here. He also really kindly offered to fix our hose which we did not know how to fix, which was a lovely gesture and much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
We highly recommend Saied for any garden work. We recently had new fences put in and as a result had to lose a lot of green in our garden. Saied and his team completely transformed the entire garden, and he was somehow able to find lovely mature plants for us at the end of November. He is very friendly, and shared a lot of information with us to help keep the garden looking it?s best through winter and into next year. Saied and his team are also lovely to have around - very kind and thoughtful!

• 3 weeks later...
Saied and his team have just finished 2 days'work in my front and back gardens. Usually he comes here 2 or 3 times a year to keep on top of things, but because of Covid I haven't been able to ask him over in more than a year, so various bushes were overgown and looking a bit bedraggled. What a transformation! All trimmed and tidied, then I gave him a budget to buy some winter-colour plants and left it to his good taste and keen eye to choose what would work. He also planted about 100 bulbs for spring and summer next year, so there'll be some surprises later! Five stars all round, more if I could. He really knows his stuff, is happy to share information, and is also a thoroughly nice and sympathetic person. Thank you again - and see you in the spring!

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Saied who cut back a tall olive tree and large wisteria for us in January ?21. A very professional job done in all respects with suggestions about how to encourage more flowering on the wisteria come spring.

• 1 month later...
Also recommend Saied who recently advised us on planting for some tricky areas in our garden. He managed to source some fantastic, well established climbers, miniature trees and shrubs and plant it all for us. He is very personable, organised, tidy and knowledgeable and genuinely happy to pass on tips and advice. Would have no hesitation in having Saied back to do more work for us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the second time I use Mr. Saied's services and, again, was not disappointed. Once we explained what we needed doing in our garden, we just left him and his team to it, knowing he would deliver at the end of the day.

We are very happy to recommend.