Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

Saied has saved the day again. After originally landscaping our garden 3 years ago he came back to sort out the garden after we neglected it. After 2 days work it looks great and even popped round today to give us guidance on maintaining the plants. Thoroughly recommend Dulwich Eco Gardening to anyone. He's also such a lovely man as well

• 4 weeks later...
Another shout out for Saied. I've recommended him on this thread before and just used him again to do some work on a tree and some bamboo in my garden today. He knows his stuff, is reliable, always communicates quickly and gets the job done(and cleared up properly afterwards). And a thoroughly nice and interesting guy to boot.

• 4 weeks later...
We can only echo the positive comments about Saied. He and his team have done a brilliant and efficient job on our garden which we have been meaning to get round to for two years! Saied offers a wealth of experience and knowledge and has breathed new life into our space. We're so grateful. Five star recommendation.

Wow! is all I can say. Saied and his team are incredible and have worked a miracle on our garden. What was an absolute mud bath is now a place of real beauty. We can't stop looking at it! Saied is so personable and incredibly knowledgeable about all things garden. He has a clear passion for trees, shrubs, planting and laying turf to building raised beds, reinforcing banks, laying paths, edging...the list goes on. Nearly 15 tonnes of earth was removed from our garden and what has been created is very special. Saied is so amiable, respectful and helpful and clearly loves what he does. Customer satisfaction is his number 1 priority and he kept us informed every step of the way. He and his team left the garden, patio and driveway absolutely spotless, hosing the whole area down before they left the job. We really cannot recommend Saied highly enough. Five stars *****

• 1 month later...

(I have moved this from another thread)

We have been struggling for a year to get our garden sorted and Saied and his team have done a lovely job so far. The thing I really appreciated was the fact that they came when they said they would, never went quiet on us and were super reliable. I haven't found this to always be the norm so it is worth mentioning smiling smiley

We are going to have them back for the fun part next year - planting! - and I am happy to recommend them highly. Saied's number is 07538 760671.

Another recommendation for Saied!! His communication, work and diligence were all brilliant - turning two very neglected gardens into neat and tidy ones in two days!!

Happy to send before and after pics if anyone would like to see.

Would have no hesitation in recommneding his work to anyone! A real gem.

Lara

• 1 month later...
I would highly recommend Saied. He has done a lot of work in our garden over the last few years, including clearance, sourcing and planting fruit trees (we now get a wonderful crop of apricots every year!), looking after our apple and banana trees and he has just been back to prune all the fruit trees amd at the same time has set us up for spring- the garden feels happy again. Saied has a great understanding of plants and gardens, gets a lot done and is always super pleasant.

• 3 weeks later...

We've been calling Saied for help with our garden over the last couple of years now.

He's always reliable, honest, really knowledgeable and hard working and I wouldn't trust anyone else.

If you need a wonderful job doing in your garden give him a call! (and did I mention that he always does a great job of clearing away after his works?)

Highly recommended - we've already booked him for his next visit!

• 2 weeks later...
Saied has just finished two days clearing out my garden ready for some Spring planting. He has done a brilliant job clearing beds, pruning, reshaping trees, generally sprucing the whole garden up. It looks great and I will be asking Saied to come back to add some new plants in a few weeks. Saied is diligent, passionate and enthusiastic in what he does. I've had a few people help me with my garden but this is the first time I've been happy to recommend! Thank you Saied!

• 2 weeks later...

Great work from Saied at Dulwich Eco Gardening this week - he's replaced an uneven, unloved and muddy patch of lawn with beautiful new turf and even though I've organised this from afar with him I never doubted for a moment that it would be a great job on time and to budget. I found him yeas ago on this forum and his recommendations are totally justified.

You too will be lucky that you found him!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We're delighted with the work that Saied and Richard have done for us - they have put their all into transforming our garden, and we are now at the happy stage of watching all the new plants bloom and grow. It's lovely to be at this point after all the hard labour that needed doing first (new fences and rendering the pond, removing bamboo and overgrown banana plants, and it's good to know that the plants have all been expertly chosen to suit our soil, the aspect of the garden, and our tastes :)

We wholeheartedly recommend Dulwich Eco Gardening - professional, knowledgeable, and completely reliable.

• 2 weeks later...
More happy customers, brilliant work to prepare for and lay new turf, including digging out loads of bricks and rubble which we didn?t know were lurking! Saied has been professional, patient, clean and tidy, and attentive throughout, and is a lovely guy too. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Saied - he is nearly finished on transforming our garden - in 8 days he has taken our garden from an over grown jungle to a garden which feels so much bigger (we had bushes taking over half of the space) to a beautifully ordered space which promises to be a colourful easy to care for garden. We have just got the turf to go down and I will then post some photos.

He has been a delight to work with - very patient explaining everything we need to know - we are not very knowledgeable at all when it comes to gardening and he has talked us through the provess step by step!

Saied obviously really cares about what he is doing and has taught us a lot already

Saied has just been back to give my garden in east Dulwich Road it's springtime makeover and it is once again transformed, the various hedges are all now coming along fantastically under his tutelage and it is all maturing very nicely indeed.

Saied is an absolute pleasure to liaise with, kind, thoughtful and, worth mentioning, incredibly hard working!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hoping that this time my photos actually attach! As I said in my previous post would absolutely recommend Saied to transform your garden - a pleasure to deal with and someone who really cares about what they do.

• 2 weeks later...
Janet and I have just had Saied and his assistant Richard over to strip out our overgrown and messy front garden, lay a weed barrier and then gravel and stones ready to receive a mixture of pots, planters and shrubs. At the same time they tidied up our back garden, gave general advice, and even went and did some grocery shopping for us! All done in 5 days, with unfailing good humour and obvious love for the work. Saied is a lovely, gentle man, who, when he became aware that Janet is sadly ill with an incurable condition, offered support, love and prayers as well as carrying out the work he was there to do. I can't stress enough how much we both appreciated this, and I have no hesitation is recommending Saied for any jobs big or small in your garden. You'll be in safe hands and end up realising that there are still lovely and loving people in this world! Thank you.

I don't think Saied knew quite what he was letting himself in for when he agreed to take on our little garden and rescue it from the weeds. But three days later he and Richard have created a wonderful space that we can be proud of - with a colourful mixture of plants - removing bags and bags of rubble too. Hardworking and helpful, with lots of good advice. Highly recommended.