Arty/Media types majority in ED?

Which industry would you consider you work in?AccountingAdvertisingArtistBanking (retail)Banking (investment)ClericalConstructionCustomer ServiceEducationEngineeringEntertainmentFinancial (non banking)GovernmentHospitalityHRLaw EnforcementLegalManagementManufacturingMarketingMediaMumNo Current jobNon Profit Organisation - VolunteerPharmaceuticalPublishingRetailSalesTelecomsTransport  pollcode.com free polls

Yes Nutty that's the one.

I only spent 15 minutes on it, and you're only allowed 30 options.

Bob, i think there are probably a lot of grey areas. For insance I'm really a lap dancer, is that artist, entertainment or retail or even advertising?

We could make a better one and place it somewhere and get admin to lock it or something.

Ant, loved 99, thought it was extra-terrestrial for a moment

Well, Media seems to be winning comfortably at the moment - though we need far more respondents to make it statistically valid, obviously.

It has made me question the title of the post though, as I don't think that Arty/Media are particularly instructive when lumped together - they seem to be very distinctive and separate categories. Maybe Media is half-way between Banking and Artist?

I'd count myself as a "Farty/Tedious" type. But I do like to listen to some of the(would-be?)"Arty/Media" types in the local bars, especially Franklins which seems to attract them. (Having said that, I think Franklins gets a very interesting mix of customers and a very relaxing atmosphere because it doesn't appeal to the rowdy troublesome element - what few of them do enter normally don't hang around for long.)

the Saturday Guardian has the best crossword in the known world. Although I am completely stuck on the bank holiday special.

I try to be as insipid as possible most of the time. But I never realised that working in a particular job could make you anaemic.

Did you know that in other parts of the country they dont use the cellophane and you can sneak the guide (or the crossword) out of the 7-11 undetected.