A-Z list celebrities that drive you mad

VeryBerryCherry

Peaches Geldof, Paris Hilton, Jade Goody, Kerry Katona and anyone who has been in some crap reality show or is in the celeb gossip mags because their parents are famous or are just stupidly rich and are desperately clinging onto their shallow little fame bubble please just fuck off and die.

Good call on Gillian McKeith, horrible bully woman that she is. Quite, quite wrong to take so very much pleasure in telling off not-very-clever people.

Also Rebecca Loos - really scraping the barrel on reasons to be famous. Ugh.

Richard Littlejohn

Piers Morgan

Melanie Philips

- all for the obvious reasons

Geri Halliwell - I think it's the desparation to be loved that grates.

Bono - Take off those fecking sunglasses (oh and The Edge - for being called The Edge) and get out of my tv.

Gillian McKeith - I'm on a FaceBook group that pledges to force-feed the witch a mars-bar if I ever spot her in the street.

Agree with all of that, and have to add that Bono should be starved to death in a third world country as I think he's rather enjoy being a martyr. Fecking holier than thou tw@t.

When will some musicians realise that having a good voice doesn't make you a moral gaurdian! I'm all for using fame to do good, but give me a break!

Of course it's most unfash to be into celebrity culture when you're all edukated and interested in, like, serious issues, but we only have ourselves to blame.

We suck it up like a big, sweet milkshake with a glace cherry on top. All of us. Even as we speak, this thread is mutating into a well-thumbed copy of Hello in a dentist's waiting room - which you're desperately hoping someone will put down because all you've got is Men's Health... and you're not even a man.

Sorry *Bob*, I'll grant you many things but I won't let you have this post-ironic relativism or wherever it is you're coming from on this.

I genuinely can't stand it and I'm not one of the gawpers. But when even the so-called serious papers will happily splash the latest about Paris Hilton in a desperate move to shift papers in an ever-decreasin market, where I have to thumb my way past the latest nobodies in a bid to find the London Paper crossword, when even Alex James is practically blimmin omnipotent, then some of it will osmote.

I do nothing to encourage, but it is becoming entrenched in our society.

Escapism, piffle; if a bit of glamour helps us look up and aspire from our Tesco shelf-stacking that why the fuck is Eastenders so shitting popular, it makes me want to gnaw my own limbs off with a blunt spoon....which can't even fucking GNAW!!!!!

I prefer anonymity, thanks all the same, David.

So you're not a sleb gawper, you're a sleb sneerer, Mockers? But both are two sides of the same coin. What's the difference between sitting in a pub talking about Bono's hair and sitting in a pub talking about not giving a shit about Bono's hair?

Sorry you've lost me there Bob.

Bemoaning a loss of real values in society is not the same about trumpeting about how you're like soooo above sleb gossip.

I was chatting with a chap approaching retirement this morning on the station platform and he was comparing today's footballers with the genuine greats of the past (we haven't had one since Brooking apparently). He regretted the way money and celebrity has changed the game, and having been a lifelong season ticket holder at Charlton he's finally growing disillusioned with the whole deal.

Sounded pretty genuine to me, but apparently he's responsible for Beckham Inc by not giving a shit about Beckahm Inc?

Again, explain that one.