Best brownies in East Dulwich

Smiler

yum brownies ... sounds lovely

I think we have some drinking chocolate, flour and butter in the cupboard - can someone supply me with a recipe that combines my previous list of ingredients. carrots, feta cheese, cheddar, cauliflower, bacon, milk into a new brownie recipe.

Carrot is clearly a cake ingredient (carrot cake) as is Cheese - (Cheese cake) so I think it could work.

I think we are on the verge of a new fusion brownie based product here. And for the record it's my idea. Now I just need you helpful lot to conjure up a bit of magic. Ready? Steady? Cook.....

My wife makes the best brownies in ED, London, Europe and the universe.

Mrs Number5's homemade brownies - the very best.

Mrs Mockney Piers makes a fine brownie, not that I got much of it by the time I got to the cricket.

It seems the wifery of ED are being set up for some sort of Brownie bake-off. All those in favour say "aye".

Edited for the inclusion of another candidate - just how many other man's wives have you had brownies from Keef?

Geez, men ?ey. Everything?s a bloody competition. It just progresses to different things through the years.

My dad?s stronger than your dad,

My car?s faster than your car,

My wife makes better brownies than your wife,

My midlife crisis was more damaging than your midlife crisis,

I have to take more pills to stay alive than you do.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuschia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The brownies sold in Jacks cafe, served warm with

> vanilla ice cream. To die for, and I'm not even a

> chocolate fan.

Tried one the other day. Heated it up a wee bit, and served it with creme fraiche. Excellent. Was quite mousse like, not too cakey.