22 new flats on Crystal Palace Road? Really?

Hi all,

First time poster :)

Usually prefer just to read but came across this planning application and can't remember seeing it on here previously.

http://planningonline.southwark.gov.uk/AcolNetCGI.exe?ACTION=UNWRAP&RIPNAME=Root.PgeResultDetail&TheSystemkey=9553144

Planning reference: 14/AP/0115

Mr Barber seems quite good at bringing these matters to the fore - this ones seems to have escaped him! I'm a bit split! Been wanting to buy in the area for a while but this seems like it will cause a lot of disruption - I use the gym regularly.

Dave

Parking is a big problem already, I have a friend who lives opposite the leisure centre, Gym users park at the back of her flats (which is for residents only) so she comes home from work and has to park further up cp road.It would be completely naive to think there would be no problems although it certainly makes sense they have included basement parking in their planning permission.

If I could afford it Id probably buy one tho:)just saying!

My worry was the basement, which will extend the full size of the site. The amount of excavation required for this is going to be huge. Whilst the works are happening there will be a lot of parking issues as well as noise etc.

I will be emailing the planning officer but like I said, I actually like the development - I'm saving my deposit!!!