terrible noise

What is this awful racket from Dulwich Park tonight?? It is shaking my windows and the whole house is trembling. If it is the Open air cinema or some crazed party they should be ashamed of themselves. I shall do my best to ensure that this is their last performance here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• What other matters of policy would you have decided by referendum, or is it just the one you feel strongly about? 🙄 We live in a representative democracy for good reason. After Brexit I thought this would be even clearer. We’ve had local elections since the LTN came in and those who introduced it were returned to office. You may want to revisit a debate that finished 3 years ago, but it isn’t going to happen. You need to move on. …still no one willing to defend the claims in One Dulwich’s latest missive I note. 😂
    • Please describe the missing item to me, and If the description is correct I let you know where to collect it. If noone responds I will bring it to the police in the next few days.
    • Sue, not quite sure of your glowing reviews.  Next time I suggest that you order extra, PM me and I will cycle round for a tasting.  I'm a tough critic just to warn you.... 
    • LTN is s**t. I live on LL and the traffic, noise and air pollution has never been worst since this ridiculous vanity project was introduced. It has to go - and it will. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In