Wanted: Nice looking woman to start the year with... (Lounged)

Miles

I'm 35, single and looking for someone to meet, date and see what happens in the future.

I'm a simple guy, decent job, with all the usual interests... music, exercise, cinema, food and drink.

PM me if you'd like to know more.

and you asked Jessie if she was a nice looking woman - come on, looks are important to everyone but of course everyone has a different idea of what's attractive (which is a good thing) But I don't blame you for not posting a pic of yourself on EDF - that's just asking for trouble......

You dont get to find out whether someone is nice until you get to know them, which is never going to happen over the internet. If you'd honestly go out with any freak that says hello on the internet, I'd like to put some people forward for you. In the mean time, I'd like someone nice looking, I dont think thats too big an ask. I'm not asking for a much, just someone presentable.

Who said anything about me going out with anyone who said hello on the internet, freak or otherwise?

Look, I am not saying you should be willing to go out with someone you find turns your stomach physically, I think that's a given everyone wants someone they find attractive.

I just know personally someone's character is a big deturminant of how attractive I find someone - I've found myself attracted to people who if you'd just shown me a photo I wouldn't have been especially interested in because they were such great company. And vice versa come to that - totally my "type" in looks, but personality drives me up the wall.

In any case, "nice looking" is in the eye of the beholder - who knows what presentable means to you to be able to judge if they fit the bill?

I am frustrated that people are picking me up for asking for someone nice looking? That is such a simple thing.

Do you consider yourself nice looking?

I think I'm nice looking, if I didn't I would do something about it.

When you leave the house in the morning, do you look like you've been pulled through a hedge, or do you look 'nice'?

I'd have thought anyone could at least attain nice.

I intentionally left it there, as I have with presentable, exactly because they are indefineable.

Don't worry about it Miles, people just love to debate on the Forum - that's what it's all about. I don't think anyone is meaning to have a pop. Your approach may not be what another person would take ... don't you find it intriguing what other people choose to do sometimes?

Good luck, maybe meet you on Friday, there are usually lots of lovely girls at the drinks.