chimney sweep needed

zaraband

I used to use Mr Jolly but he is currently residing in Tunbridge Wells and doesn't make it up all that often. This year we used Aardvark Sweeps who are a local firm. They were very good both in terms of fitting us in within a week and more importantly in doing a really good job. 0800 1938388

Just a quick message to thank all our customers who have taken the time to recommend us on this forum - it is much appreciated!

Also, as the chimney sweeping season gets into full swing, we would just like to reassure all locals that we can guarantee to get their chimneys swept within a week as long as the booking is made before December 1st.

Gary and Tim - Aardvark Sweeps 08001938388 aardvarksweeps.co.uk

I have a Clearview stove with a pizza oven on on top. I was very nervous about having it swept as its an unconventional stove and a friend recently had their stove damaged by a poor sweeping job. Tim from Aardvark came out and did an excellent job. He took his time, sorted out the rope and handle that were iffy and stove feels like new. Much appreciated guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We had Gary from Aarvark in Nunhead come out to look at three chimneys - only one needed sweeping! Saved us quite a bit of money and got a great deal of excellent advice. Professional service throughout and thoroughly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yet another recommendation for Alan from 123 - he was prompt, efficient, left the place clean and tidy, and a really lovely guy. Also, although it says on their website that they will only come out for 2 or more chimneys, it's not true: he came and just did one for us.

• 1 month later...
Alan Naish from 123 Chimney Sweeps is quick, thorough, reliable and good value. Also a really nice bloke. He swept our chimney (wood burner) today and as ever not a trace of dust was left behind. Book him now after all those winter fires and well before the Autumn rush.

Archived