New Shops in Dulwich / Peckham

Message added by Administrator,

Due to this topic being excessively long, a new 2024 "New Shops in Dulwich / Peckham" has been opened here. Please continue the discussion there.

Last I heard it was Mrs Sida-Murray's dental surgery going in there, moving from East Dulwich Road as her lease was ending. She is going to be sharing with the dentist from Dulwich Village who is moving her practice across the road.  

23 hours ago, IainJ said:

Last I heard it was Mrs Sida-Murray's dental surgery going in there, moving from East Dulwich Road as her lease was ending. She is going to be sharing with the dentist from Dulwich Village who is moving her practice across the road.  

This is a shame as I heard it was going to be some sort of eatery....a dentist is very dull! 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite in ED but very close, Peckham Rye. A pop up Greek cafe, "MessyMary", (situated inside "Feeling Food") oh my god the Souvlaki is out of this world! I was also lucky enough to get their orange cake, I think its called Portokalopita (I may have spelt that wrong). The queue was out of the door on Monday. I believe its closed for a holiday break for a few weeks (which should give me time to rid a few pounds) before they get back. If you are a fan of Greek food, this is defo one to try! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2023 at 15:37, Ruffler said:

Over in Herne Hill, a new Gail’s is being fitted out next to The Commercial pub opposite the station.

Gail's is replacing Agile Rabbit, which is a shame because Agile Rabbit had great coffee and pizza, and the staff were always really nice.

Is Gail's the first ever chain store on that parade outside Herne Hill station? I think the old betting shop might have been a Ladbrokes at one point, but apart from that I don't remember any chains being there.