Lost Ginger Tom - Ferris Road

ginger

Please can everyone keep a look out for my lost 7 month ginger tom. He is called Mickey and is large for his age. His has white under his chin.

He went missing in the Ferris Road SE22 area on the 11th April.

If you think you may have seen him or know where he is please call/text me on 07969 154 928

Don't know if he'd have made it that far but on the way back from Peckham Rye Station this evening there was a note pinned to a tree saying that some cat charity had been taking stray cats away from the big car park on Choumert Grove. Local residents were concerned for them apparently. They were also recommending people to make sure their cats had collars so they'd know they were owned and wouldn't "take them in". Presumably if Mickey had a collar then they'd have left him. Sorry I didn't get the name of the charity or the phone number on the note (which an hour ago anyway was on a tree on the SW corner of Choumert and Blenheim Groves).

HI there Ginger

We have had a big ginger cat hanging around our house and sneaking inside a lot over the last couple of weeks. He is big and fluffy and does look young - and he has got a collar but with no details on it - could this be your cat?

To my recollection he has got white under his chin and white socks too...

We live on Bromar Road - feel free to give me a call on 07970 680 290 or 07775 552043 if you think this sounds like him!

cheers

Aimee

Yes there do seem to be a lot missing recently. See my posting on Saturday. Kafka dissappeared over a week ago now. After 9 years with us, I can't imagine he's just decided to just wander off! As we live mid terrace and he only has access to the back garden it's unlikely he made it as far as a road. I fear the foxes may be to blame.

tomM Wrote:

>

> I think it's generally accepted that a fox

> can't/won't kill a regular sized cat.

Unfortunately tomW this is not true. I used to own a gorgeous Bengal cat, and after seeing the results of my neighbours cats being savaged by fox's I decided to give him to my mum for safe keeping in the countryside - they are all happy and well out there.

And don't forget all those 'chav' dog's roaming around out there!