Trains 4th Feb

Alas the journey planners don't always tell the truth - I waited at Brockley for 1 hr 30 this morning with only 1 train coming through that was too full to get on, yet the sites kept saying there were trains arriving! Obviously the new invisible type.

ha ha the invisible type that made me laugh.. NO WAY! Well I have put in a request that I can leave about 4.30 / 5.00 in case i have a journey home like yesterday (probably wont be approved) which was about 1 hour 45 mins and tube / bus / walk / bus.. It was bliss to get home..

I've concluded that the Nat Rail Journey Planeer shows just the standard timetable, with maybe a red flag linking to any updates.

Both up and down trains seen at ED at 15.30, but none at 15.45. That's suggestive evidence of the Croydon branch running, and the Beckenham Junction branch still not.

I normally catch the train from PR in the mornings (more trains than ED), this morning the 8.43 train didn't arrive until after 9am, at least I think it was the 8.43 train, could even have been the 8.56 or 9.01.

In the evenings I go to ED, but wish I hadn't tonight I was skidding all over the place and nearly fell over a dozen times. The slope out of the station was like an ice rink and very dangerous, I can't believe they haven't put grit down.

My walk up East Dulwich Road was no better.