Life expectancy in East Dulwich and Nunhead (Lounged)

macroban

I would hate to be on my death bed and say, I should have moved to ED, eaten those sausage rolls, smoked 20 ciggs, drank a bottle of plonk and raved all night after dropping them there disco buscuits. But I never diEEEEAAAAARRRRRRHHHHHH!----------------.

Moos- am afraid I can back up my opinion on sausage rolls with the results of a large study published in a very eminent medical journal

" People who consume more than 3 pork based products a week (sausage roll, bacon sandwich, pork pie or pork scratchings) are 50% more likely to die before the age of 55 than those who do not indulge. HR 0.5 (95% CI 0.35-0.6)" Baby Jolly et al Lancet 2008.

It may be too late for you though ...

"Not good enough, sorry. Wild speculation, at best."

...oh really ? well very sorry but you can't hide behind statistics all your life. Open your eyes and walk around, if we got any of this lot at an open meeting they would be totally fucked. 9 years holding up the Nunhead Regeneration

, 10's of thousand's spent on leaflets and meeting's 100's of thousand spent on employing and removing people from related council posts - they only act when a core of middle class happy clappers get together and make them feel like they are dealing with people they "relate to".

you seem to place a lot of faith in council published statistics, i hate to inform you but.........they are wild speculation at best.

now run a long and fill in a derelict paddling pool that became a hotbed of anti-social activity.

jollybaby Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Moos- am afraid I can back up my opinion on

> sausage rolls with the results of a large study

> published in a very eminent medical journal

>

> " People who consume more than 3 pork based

> products a week (sausage roll, bacon sandwich,

> pork pie or pork scratchings) are 50% more likely

> to die before the age of 55 than those who do not

> indulge. HR 0.5 (95% CI 0.35-0.6)" Baby Jolly et

> al Lancet 2008.

>

> It may be too late for you though ...

How dare you, are you calling me old? I just look old because I live in Peckham, it's fashionable here.