Richer Sounds shop on Lordship Lane

foxyarchie

Mikecg Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Anywhere other than Richer, Hifibitz or Peter

> Tyson, Richer don't sell Monitor Audio, Linn, or

> Quad

Snob. Bossman Wines doesn't sell the Chateau Grand Puy Lacoste 1964, yet I'm still able to force myself across the threshold to find something I like in there...

All my hi-fi equipment is from Richer Sounds London Bridge branch and very happy I am with it too and as someone has already pointed out it's only ten minutes away on the train. I'd rather have one of their branches on Lordship Lane than another pointless nick-back shop.

*BOB* Wrote,

I'm on the edge of my seat..

Oxidisation, exciting isn't it *BOB* your signal never deteriorates over time because gold doesn't suffer from it, therefore your connection will be as good as the day you plugged it in, so no static clicks pops and other unwanted noize. Yippee....

Edited because I am the self proclaimed typo king speller of Sarf Lundun.

Hmm... a decent pair of interconnects does make a difference to a point. Worth upgrading the cheap cables that came free with your CD player to something a bit more chunky (and dare I say gold-plated). I've never been one to spend ?100+ on a phono cable though. There's something wrong when your home hi-fi has more expensive cables than the studio in which the music was originally produced.

Mikecg Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I see your point Jeremy however studio is a

> totally different kettle of fish.

Indeed. It doesn't have any cables these days - on account of just being a computer, mostly.