Local Computer Repair Man

naomi1224

I can also recommend Paul at Pawsonthebutton. He came over the day after getting in contact. Took laptop away, gave me a reasonable price quote and had it back to me fixed in a couple of days. Was also helpful on a number of random computer based questions I put to him. His contact details: Paw on The Button - Mac & Pc Computer Repairs

07595 679 275 or 020 8265 0450

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Highly recommend Paul!! 5* service

My laptop wasn't working well at all earlier this year, for which he worked on it really quickly and fixed it. However a few months later I had problems again and without any extra charge he collected, fixed and returned it working. Each time I have found him to be super friendly, honest and explains everything very well.

I have been without internet connection for a week - my neighbour checked the forum on my behalf and came up with Paul. I phoned him this morning and he came round this afternoon. My pc is now back up and running and Paul also helped me re my printer and was so informative on computer related things. Paul really knows his business, he is polite, helpful and is a most pleasant person; very reasonable rates too. I would highly recommend Paul and would most certainly use him again.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to add to all the praise for Paul. Wonderful, quick service and I am so pleased with my MacBook now. It's faster than ever and he sorted our all of the problems with it. Very reasonable rates too. I am really grateful to him and won't hesitate to ask for his help again.

• 6 months later...
Super service from Paul. He's just replaced a worn out hard-drive with a nice SSD on my old 2007 iMac, bringing it back to life, all fixed and reassembled in my flat within a couple of hours for a very reasonable price. He also entertained us with some Chopin on my old piano while waiting for OS X to reinstall. Highly recommended to anyone with computer issues.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Pawel/Paul,

Are you still in business? I am looking for a reliable person to assist me with two apple computers. I have issues with word and the Microsoft applications and with audio.

Could also use some advise on how to speed up internet.

Thank you

• 2 months later...
I called Paul yesterday morning and he was with me within a few hours. He did a great job of repairing and updating my laptop as well as making improvements to my iPhone and iPad. Excellent service.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HUGE recommendation for Paul...!

Our Macbook Pro had half a glass of water spilled over it - (a situation made somewhat worse by the fact a hairdryer was then used in a well meaning, but completely misguided attempt to dry it out - not by me I hasten to add. Btw in the unlikely event you're ever tempted to try this it simply magnifies the problem by blowing water into previously undamaged areas !)

The keyboard failed, and then the laptop wouldn't power up at all. Having not backed up for a year (yes, I know) I feared not just for the laptop itself but also many family photos etc..

Having seen Paul's recommendations here I contacted him. Within 48 hours of the spill I have the laptop back in perfect working order. New keyboard, corrosion that had happened on the internal circuit board repaired, and even some external marks and scratches spruced up (which I hadn't even mentioned)

Polite, professional, and in my view incredibly reasonable. The bill was less than a third of what I was expecting having googled similar repairs and costs.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - THANK YOU PAUL!!!

he's on 07595 679 275

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Paul, came and fixed my computer which had a broken charge cord and port. Even cleaned out my very dusty fan, and didn't mind explaining the different parts of my laptop as he went along. Will keep his number for any future issues our house may have.

• 3 months later...

Another two thumbs up for Paul. I was having some power issues with a MacBook and Paul was absolutely brilliant at sorting it out for me. Kept me informed all along and did a great job. Very friendly, honest and knowledgable. Excellent price and service. I?d highly recommend him for anyone looking for a Mac or PC repair.

Loz

• 3 weeks later...

I'd also highly recommend Paul. He came to my house yesterday evening and cleaned up my mac, I was having issues with the speed. He cleaned it up and sorted it very efficiently- he also provided me with a few extra tips to keep it running smoothly in the future. He was also very quick to respond to my query, genuine guy with a good service.

Thanks Paul

Stacey

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to add another recommendation for Paul. He came out the same day as I telephoned and he was really good at knowing what was wrong with my Keyboard and fixed the problem straight away. I would definitely contact him again for any other computer problems. Highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
Our hard drive crashed and we texted Paul. He replied within the hour and made arrangements to visit the same day. Within 90 minutes he had identified the problem, recommended and fitted a new fast SSD drive drive and copied all our old data and photographs, which we thought we had lost! He was knowledgeable, professional and thoroughly lovely as well. He was very reasonable on his price and faultless on his reliability. Long live the honest local businesses, they put the larger high street corporates to shame. We heartily recommend Paul.

• 10 months later...

Man. I'm so lucky. Last night I spilled red wine right on top of my mac keyboard. And I don't mean a couple of drops, I mean a full glass. As in screw'd.

I immediately took the machine to the sink and turned it over and got most of the wine out. Thankfully, the machine kept working and then working again in the morning. However, I could smell the red wine caramelizing beneath the keyboard.

I found this forum thread, called Pawel and he was available straight away!

He came over just now, opened the machine, took it apart so he could get to the keyboard and then wiped all the wine off with the right kind of alcohol. Luckily it hadn't touched the logic board and was self-contained in the gel behind the keyboard. However, the keys were sticky and he fixed that.

Took 90 mins and it's all done. Computer saved.

Phew!

A++ and very nice guy as well.

• 1 month later...