Text girls to 89??? to meet local available girls

Kolley Kibber

Good Morning East Dulwich Campers

So I was watching that new fangled tele-visual receiver late last night, well past the time that Mrs Miggings (The Landlady to you) had drunk her Cocoa and gone to bed, and lo upon the phosphorous green screen there was a bunch of young girls dressed in swimming costumes that didn't leave much to the imagination, I tell you I have seen more material on my KK monogrammed handkerchief, strutting around telling me to send them a message via some weird and wonderful device called TEXT and using a number with only 5 digits in it!!!

Now I have to say, I believe that the telephonic exchange does allow you to omit the area code from a number so that has allowed me to conclude that with only 5 digits to dial then these young harlots must live locally to East Dulwich.

But I digress from my query, the ladies in question were all rather pretty, or appeared that way after my evening G&T, and I was wondering if any attractive young lady of marrying age would actually need to advertise her availability via this service or if in fact the young ladies that do are more, how shall I say without offending anyone .. oh yes as Mrs Miggings 12 year old son is so find of expressing “Mingers” (what a distasteful child young Cyril is)

So I ask the Gentlefolk of East Dulwich, have you ever called one of these numbers, or even advertised your availability as a young woman of marrying age via the service, and if so what was your experience of the person at the other end of the telephonic conversation and did they look like the young ladies on the screen or does Young Cyrils description fit them rather nicely?

Kolley

I have to admit that as these services (according to the small print on screen) cost more then a vodka and Tonic at the EDT per message, then why on earth people don't just go to the pub and buy random people of the opposite sex a drink, after all that is about as likely to get a date as using a premium rate text service I expect.