Second time round spring babies

Oh I've just realised Squirrel that you're talking March and the other group is on 18 Feb. Baby brain!

In that case lets stick with 16 March for this group and 18 Feb for the bigger group. But let's go to the Actress on 16 March....

I'm also keen to meet sooner. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday or Sunday meeting in a park with the toddlers?

Jo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I am also expecting #2 early May and think it would be great to meet up with some other mums going through this for the second time. I have a boy who has just turned 2 and is energetic to put it politely.

16th March meet up works for me; I currently work 4 days/week so can't do a meet up with toddelrs/little kids on the 2nd.

May try and see some of you tomorrow if I can get a babysitter in time .

Look forward to getting to know you all

Laura

Good organisational skills mrs blue squirrel - please count me in! Due 28 March (day before my daughter's third birthday). 2nd March works for me and I'm just off to locate the FB group...

Looking forward to the catch up this evening x

Sounds great. We will try and make it on Monday. However, wishfully I hope I might be in labour by then, as I'm over being waddly and sleepy...though this time round I bet you I'll go past my due date, for tempting fate...ha! Will keep an eye, to see what the status is with weather.

Hope everyone is well.

I am due on 27 Mar and have a daughter who will be 28 months. I would love to meet up but have my 36 week scan tomorrow morning so can't make it then. I've just started maternity leave so hope I can make it the next time.

Alexia