Gay saturation.

Tarot

Every time I look at the lounge and see threads like this... rather than despair, I look at the numerous decent posters who have responded and take consolation from the fact that there is still more good than bad on here.

Poor show tarot and you are as much a construct as others that are more well-known (and liked).

Well it seems tarot took the lowest common denominator route with this thread. People who use racism, sexism, and homophobia to get a cheap rise out of a community forum really need to go back to troll school. The seasoned EDF crowd will see straight through that one.

Louisa.

oh tarot can you believe there are gay story lines in the homo erotic world of comics too? How will you cope, that indignation may drive you insane, tip (over missus) you over the edge.

What happens when you saturate something then turn it to ice? A sort of gay glacification?

http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/21/8462897/iceman-x-men-gay-bobby-drake-brian-michael-bendis

Like they did you Loisa,troll school how was it for you dear.The thread was to ask if every

one was fed up with the gay storyline taking over the soaps not an attack as you all put it on homosexuals.You all cant scream and create everytime someone mentions gays.

Its a good job hetrosexuals dont create when you insult them.

Ask a straight questions (excuse the pun) and all theres been is hysteria, insults, threats of being buried alive and run over. WHOSE THE TROLL apart from Louisa.

It is confusing children like it or not.

Oh for heavens sake Tarot, are you for real? You justified your question by talking about watersheds and the imapct on children. Many people far more intelligent than you have pointed out why you are displaying signs of homophobia but you are too stupid to even know what they are talking about it seems.

There's only one reason why anyone would mention children and watersheds. That reason is because you, in your total moronic ignorance think children can be turned gay if they see lots of gay characters.

Blah Blah Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is anyone else sick to death of all the

> heterosexual storylines on all the

> soaps,Emerdale,Eastenders,Coronation street.

>

> Do you have any idea how ridiculous your post is?

Haha! Brilliant response.

I can't believe no one has noticed that Tarot uses very similar tone, language and poor spelling to the serial "why do I not have any friends" person who trashes the general issues page on a regular basis with moronic and repeatitive threads. Coincidence?

Louisa.

Louisa Wrote:

> I can't believe no one has noticed that Tarot uses

> very similar tone, language and poor spelling to

> the serial "why do I not have any friends" person

> who trashes the general issues page on a regular

> basis with moronic and repeatitive threads.

> Coincidence?

>

> Louisa.

Not a true 'Troll' as in that sense..

Tarot has been around since 14/07/2009

DulwichFox

Tarot..

Like I said you have been around for 6 years or so. 1813 or so posts.

Having had a very brief scan over those years it would seem that you have engaged in interactive

conversation with other users. Showed an interest in the drinks club and socializing ..

But you now seem to be engaging in a more aggressive tone. Insulting Louisa and women in general

with comments like 'go and do your nails or something'

I think you need to tone it down a bit.

DulwichFox

Louisa Wrote:

> I'm guessing you don't want to borrow my Queer as

> Folk boxset then?

>

> Louisa.

Ha ha! Why didn't I think of that?

The best that Tarot can do now is to defend him/herself by claiming persecution for being a heterosexual bigot!

Tarot, you started the conversation. You might want to conveniently bury your head in the sand and pretend otherwise, but I remind you just one more time that you said that gay storylines before the watershed would damage children. YOU said that. If you are going to write stupid ignorant rubbish like that, defend it. Don't start playing the victim when people challenge you on it. Take responsibility for the crap that you type.

I gather from your ignorant post that you dont have much contact with children so it really is just Bla blah

with you.

Dulwich fox get of your high horse mate.

When you all stop thinking below your belts people might listen to what you,ve got to say.

Maybe some of you have,nt got kids so cant really comment.

Louisa is a dear old lady really.

Or "flamer", you dont hear that word much, but often think it's more apt than troll.

Personally I'm loving your work Tarot. Why don't you start a thread about why you'll be voting UKIP, so we can have serious discussion over the issue? Promise not to just call you racist (because I actually agree with you that that is too simplistic and hinders proper discussion - Better to just highlight the many reasons that they're a joke).