E.Pearce

Cewills Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Coming back to a leak over the festive period,

> Rick was able to come round at short notice and

> replace a section of the pipe in a fast, clean and

> professional manner. Also very reasonable in

> price.

First time poster recommending Rick......

Rick or Daniel Ebrahimy (his actual name) is a cowboy rip-off merchant. He, his cowboy sidekick Dean and his cowboy company Rye Plumbing & Heating Ltd have been reported to Southwark Trading Standards and the Gas Safety Register for claiming to be gas safety registered when neither of them are.

Indiebee Wrote:

> Another recommendation for Rick.

> I've used him a few times now and am happy with

> the service.

> He came to seal my shower and has done a good job

> for a good price.

> Contact 07721060037

This person has only recommended 'Rick'.......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yup, total cowboy.

My partner and I contacted him after seeing a number of positive reviews on the East Dulwich forum (all of which I neglected to see were from first time posters). He turned up, did half the job, demanded payment before he was willing to leave the flat on the promise that he would return to finish.

Since then he has cancelled on the follow up 3 times and has left the bathroom in the state on the attached picture.

Obviously more fool me for paying up front but please beware of this character.

His number is 07721060037.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jamesmills Wrote:

> I just used rick and am happy with his work he

> came out in sort notice and fixed an ongoing leak.

> I've had 3 plumbers over to fix it and he's the

> only one that managed.

> 07721060037.

This person's only postings are for 'Rick' and also for another company called Swift that appears to have many false recommendations, inc. ones by Miss Barclay and Jamesmills.

Perhaps 'rick' is now going by a new name now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Avoid, whatever his name Rick or Daniel, from Rye Plumbing & Heating Ltd business.

He came to fix a leak under our sink. I was not at home when he did the job. But it was terribly done (the joints to put the sink back). See the pictures...

Once I told him about what I think of his job, he promised me to refund me. Which he never did after 6 months.

The guy is dodgy, always late, not reliable... STAY AWAY from him.

Avoid, whatever his name Rick or Daniel, from Rye Plumbing & Heating Ltd business.

He came to fix a leak under our sink. I was not at home when he did the job. But it was terribly done (the joints to put the sink back). See the pictures...

Once I told him about what I think of his job, he promised me to refund me. Which he never did after 6 months.

The guy is dodgy, always late, not reliable... STAY AWAY from him.