an everything in ED is nice, and all the shops are lovely thread

Heya Woodie, how you doin man?

Talking about positive things/people, you can't get more positive than Woodie!

Heard some 20 somethings on the bus the other night talking about the band they were forming, and how hard it was "to get a keyboardist who really *gets* indie keyboard" (whatever that is) and the singer basically credited moving to ED with breaking his writers block.

They both had very nice long wool coats too, had a bit of a Withnail and I flashback on seeing them.

EDIT and roflmao @ Horsebox!

Yes, great Chorizo,

And?

The chilli dogs in Northcross Rd

Butchers van in Northcross Rd,

The record stall in Northcross Rd

In fact, Nothcross Rd.

The cheese from Cheese Box

Wine from Blue and Greens

Nisha in Vals.

Sushi girl on Saturday

Muscles from Moxtons

Peckham Rye and Dulwich park and running in-between

Most of my neighbours, most of the time, most of this forum and not having to pay to park.

Snorky and Louisa (even if they are the same person)

The 40, 176, 185 when they run well.

Forest Hill Station, Peckham Rye Station and one day I guess I?ll even use East Dulwich.

The furniture shop in Honor Oak and the picture framers opposite (it is close, give me a break)

And then there?s the pubs?

I rather like The Mag, the Castle, The Palmerstone, The Herne, and there?s a few I haven?t tried.

I even like the staff in Mrs Robinson. I even like Mrs Robinson.

Yup, I like East Dulwich and I haven?t even been to the forum drinks yet.

will dex Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> &5stars to the chorizo on northcross road!

Just bought some more on Saturday.

Also acquired some splendid office clogs from Stella B (in your home office, you need shoes you can kick off under the desk, but can quickly slip on again when you pop down to Val's or the newsagent)

And two lovely lage soupy bowls with handles from EDD (for piping hot ginger miso at any time of day)

North X Rd is definitely lovely.