Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

People who do not indicate annoy me as do anyone doing anything too slowly, eg eating in a restaurant for 10 mins after everyone else has finished, usually because they have been talking constantly while everyone else was eating and then they declare - "I'm so sorry I'm such a slow eater", no you're not, you just talk too much. I find that annoying.

1. People who sack whistleblowers (e.g. whomever sacked that woman who revealed the nursing home shenanigans on Panorama).

2. People who don't stay in their lane on a roundabout, i.e. they go form one lane to another and back again as they go around it!

Mick Mac Wrote:

....eg eating in a restaurant for 10 mins after everyone else has finished, usually because they have been talking

> constantly while everyone else was eating and then they declare - "I'm so sorry I'm such a slow eater", no you're not, you just talk too much. I find that annoying.

Looks like our lunch is off tomorrow then Mick...slinks away in a guilty-as-charged manner....

wee quinnie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> >

>> I was also amazed to be asked what "product"

> (ffs!) I put on my locks. Shampoo and conditioner,

> I proudly declaimed. For some reason this was

> considered hilarious by the hair styling person.

>

> Then I handed money and a handsome tip to this

> person.

xxxxxxx

And, er, are you going to go back??

:)

charliecharlie Wrote:

> waking up in the night and not being able to go

> back to sleep, even when you are dog tired...

> http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonis

> ts/tzu/lowres/tzun397l.jpg

Fortunately I've not sufferred with this Chasx2.

Does it mean you are awake in the small hours?....

People who go into their garden at around 9am on one of those blissful East Dulwich Sunday mornings when there have been no planes, and have a conversation conducted at shouting level about their holiday etc. For about twenty minutes.

Thus waking me out of a beautiful sleep.

Grrrrrrrrrr

charliecharlie Wrote:

> the fact that, on average, men have 15 hrs per

> week more leisure time than women

> (UK figures... but this must follow on a variable

> figure worldwide...)

>

> add up all those hours girls, it's time to put

> your feet up!

> http://www.titlers.ca/images/pic_relaxing.jpg

Ladyfriend at home needs no lessons Chasx2:)

Yesterday my orders were to pay her money into her a/c.

Today? Buy some Chicken, Rice and "Browning" Seasoning............poor lamb as a few spots on her pretty face and will not face her Public!

p.s. I'll have to try that one sometime....:)

Tony.London Suburbs Wrote:

> charliecharlie Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > the fact that, on average, men have 15 hrs per

> > week more leisure time than women

> > (UK figures... but this must follow on a

> variable

> > figure worldwide...)

> >

> > add up all those hours girls, it's time to put

> > your feet up!

> > http://www.titlers.ca/images/pic_relaxing.jpg

>

> Ladyfriend at home needs no lessons Chasx2:)

>

> Yesterday my orders were to pay her money into her

> a/c.

>

> Today? Buy some Chicken, Rice and "Browning"

> Seasoning............poor lamb as a few spots on

> her pretty face and will not face her Public!

>

> p.s. I'll have to try that one sometime....:)

Gotta go as I've not seen the last 4 Games on this Saturays Match Of The Day...must dash...