Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

References suggesting that perambulators are some kind of socioeconomic indicator that can be used to measure property price, organic produce consumption, political affiliation, latent racism, class prejudice, newspapers readership, the downfall of civilized society and the onset of Armageddon or any other contrived conclusions other than that they are a traditionally convenient means of transporting a young child.

SteveT Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Private Eye having such small print, cheapskates

> should invest in more ink so we can read it in

> bolder type!

Absolutely not Steve, do not mess with the Eye, it's a touchstone in an ever-changing world. Get glasses or a magnifying glass.

Heed the fate that became Melody Maker when it became an A4 Smash Hits style glossy. Bit the dust it did.

I don't think old 'Slopper' Hislop would contemplate any changes, but please don't go putting ideas into his head.

People who say

"Awesome"

"can i get"

"frikkin"

"do the math"

People who

Go out and party

Go dating

Stand in the queue at Sainsburys, M&S, Tesco etc. with a ?1.85 sandwich in their hand for 10 mins, looking at the ?1.85 label and arrive at the till, only to be told by the cashier that in fact it IS ?1.85 and then rummage around in their stupid trophy handbag for the said ?1.85 as though its a bl**dy surprise!

Pay for a ?1.85 sandwich with a switch/maestro/visa card.

That's all.....for now.

Bailiffs who clamp cars when you've never received a parking ticket.

Bailiffs who clamp cars and then tow them away, when you've never received a parking ticket.

Bailiffs who clamp cars, tow them away and then sell them (and all this happens when you're on holiday so you can't stop it) when you've never received a parking ticket.

(Invariably) large women who take up a central position on the bus on the long rear seat, and when it sets off from a stop they immediately burst into some religious hogwash at full broadcasting volume.

If you really know that your redeemer liveth, luv, why not keep it between you and him, eh?

The word "Peeps" My boss said it a lot at work, makes me want to scream!

Standing in the queue for 9 hours at Peckham Pulse when there are around 30 staff behind the counter - make me very angry!

People who are always late also.

louisiana Wrote:

>

> If you really know that your redeemer liveth, luv,

> why not keep it between you and him, eh?

I restate. I wish they were that poetic. If they could really quote the Messiah, or Blake, or the German Romantics, I could forgive them. But they all have some crazy born-again tediously expressed texts in rotten English.

One can forgive so much for poetry, for art...

The funny thing Gordon Brown does with his mouth when he breathes while delivering speeches (apologies if you haven't noticed it before, it will now become really obvious and annoy the hell out of you too!)