have to add my biggest hate

i have just served a customer and been asked for the millionth time

Cust "where are you from"?

me Im from London is my reply

cust oh you have a funny accent , you sound Australian

me well im not australian

cust south african?

me no

cust you have a really strange accent, you cant be from here.

me i went to a good school

cust so you not from here then..

me Bugger off you retard!!!!

why do customers think I want to discuss where im from , where i was before this pub or why i have an accent.

take your beer and piss off

there !! thats what really grinds my gears today !!!

now sir , how can I help?

The following things are really p*ssing me off at the mo...

1) slow walkers esp ppl who take ages to get on the bus. Move your left foot forward, then move the right foot forward & repeat- its not rocket science.

2) ppl not having their oyster card at hand - esp the person who pushed in front of me and did it..

3) ppl blocking entrances/ pathways, standing in front of the ticket barriers to look for their oyster card- also ppl standing at the bottom of the stairs at Denmark hill station (or any station, for that matter)

4) ppl standing right next to me (sometimes making body contact) when there is a whole empty pavement, forcing me to move, then *lo and behold* they move next to me again. some idiot at the Plough bus stop who kept on doing this when i had the flu, i even coughed in his direction to deter him but it failed.

5) mp3 speaker noise on buses.

6) general rudeness.

7) post-it notes that dont stick...i stuck one on my colleagues back, with a message on it, the other day as she left work & it just kept on falling off.

Andystar Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The following things are really p*ssing me off at

> the mo...

> 1) slow walkers esp ppl who take ages to get on

> the bus. Move your left foot forward, then move

> the right foot forward & repeat- its not rocket

> science.

> 2) ppl not having their oyster card at hand - esp

> the person who pushed in front of me and did it..

> 3) ppl blocking entrances/ pathways, standing in

> front of the ticket barriers to look for their

> oyster card- also ppl standing at the bottom of

> the stairs at Denmark hill station (or any

> station, for that matter)

> 4) ppl standing right next to me (sometimes making

> body contact) when there is a whole empty

> pavement, forcing me to move, then *lo and behold*

> they move next to me again. some idiot at the

> Plough bus stop who kept on doing this when i had

> the flu, i even coughed in his direction to deter

> him but it failed.

> 5) mp3 speaker noise on buses.

> 6) general rudeness.

> 7) post-it notes that dont stick...i stuck one on

> my colleagues back, with a message on it, the

> other day as she left work & it just kept on

> falling off.

Ohh Andystar

You just hate work and getting there ( the place of hate ) irks you "bad"

Been there , left, set up on own. = new hates....hmmm

W**F

Bar staff who don't bother to notice the order in which customers approach the bar.

And people (there are too many) who approach the bar well after you and put their order in before you.

I shall be policing this tonight. So be careful.

This is gonna sound really bad but you had to be there to understand my frustration...

...homeless people who claim not to understand english yet know exactly what to demand when the police respond to a call out. demanding reference numbers, telephone numbers of the officers (including the inspector) and start preaching about human rights... no english eh?

AND then have the check to come back later after officers have politely moved 'em on! (6)

KalamityKel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is gonna sound really bad but you had to be

> there to understand my frustration...

>

> ...homeless people who claim not to understand

> english yet know exactly what to demand when the

> police respond to a call out. demanding reference

> numbers, telephone numbers of the officers

> (including the inspector) and start preaching

> about human rights... no english eh?

>

> AND then have the check to come back later after

> officers have politely moved 'em on! (6)

Doesn't sound strange to me KK.

Watching a Police Documentary on Sky last night and in several seperate instances the same scenario occurred: The "Suspect" i.e. someone with a kilo of crack tied round his waist:)), suddenly either lost his hearing or could not understanding even basic English any longer when questioned by The Police.B)

....not unlike various homegrown "talent" I've met over the years who cant add 2+2 or put three words together yet knew every single benefit that they were "entitled" to chapter and verse.:))

People who shout "I'm Entitled" when entering Council Offices.

People who do not like a taste of their own medicine.

Mobile Phone users on the train, who don't keep it short and sweet.

People (lol( who insist on relating a story in every minute detail, instead of giving a quick synopsis, as in:

"Well, I said to her, I said, I said "You shouldn't stand for it!", I told her, I mean I told her "Don't let him do it!", She said "Well, what could I do?", I said "What could you do?", I tell you what you can do, I told her, so I told her and she "go's" Well, maybe", so I said "maybe??"...I goes to her..so she said........zzzzzzzzzz