> ...homeless people who claim not to understand

> english yet know exactly what to demand when the

> police respond to a call out. demanding reference

> numbers, telephone numbers of the officers

> (including the inspector) and start preaching

> about human rights... no english eh?

>

> AND then have the check to come back later after

> officers have politely moved 'em on! (6)

Thinking about it, it DOES sound bad KK!:X...everyone should allow Guys, like the one described, to continue to take the Royal Pis....>:D<

absolutely agree flapjackdavey but get this..

We rented our place in spain out for two weeks to some people we didn't know. I was there the following week and was merrily cleaning my ears (sand gets in funny places!) with a cotton bud... it was only at the end of the week (and some cotton buds later) I that I realised that they had been using them and putting the dirty ones (and I am talking really dirty) back in the box, used end down.

Now picture which end you use when you pick one out of the box!!!

Not only REVOLTING but also bloody irritating!

oh yes, and two more...

people who don't seem to know where the accelerator peddle is in their car...

people who say, when ordering a drink, "Can I get a beer"... of course you can't get a bloody beer, thats' the barman's job!!!

and anyway what's wrong with the word have all of a sudden, have we all moved to New York?????

Asset Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think you guys need to take a chill pill man, so

> wound up about so little. Not good for the blood

> pressure.

Of course you are right Asset.

However its like the Chinese Water Torture Treatment.

Day-In/Day-Out, Week-In/Week-Out, Month-In-Month-Out, Year-In/Year-Out, Decade-In/Decade-Out you hear/see/observe the same anti=social behaviour and situations occurring, with only the names and faces of the people changing from scenario to scenario, and it gradually grinds most Middle-Aged people down as little seems to be done about it..

[quote name=I think you guys need to take a chill pill man' date=' so wound up about so little. Not good for the blood pressure.

]

no no asset... I love this post... really good to get it out of your system

sooooo cathartic for all us grumpy 'old' men and women of ED

file.php?20,file=3908

oh dear, there I go again putting a MASSIVE pic up just to irritate the grumpy old men

What's really pi**ing me off at this very moment is bitchy women in the office -- I work in an academic establishment, and chose my career because I naively thought I would be surrounded by people who share my passion for the subject. But this place is just as bad as any small-minded office you'd find, and it really depresses me :( I don't wanna be rich, I don't wanna be famous, I just don't want to have to 'bat-away' silly little bitchy comments every five minutes because I am surrounded by people who hide their incompetency by feeding a clique :( Grrr, it makes me mad -- where are the honest, decent people when you want them???? I don't see why I should lower myself to purile behaviour(I'll just, as Martha Wainwright says, 'internalise')

ThinLizzy Wrote:

> What's really pi**ing me off at this very moment

> is bitchy women in the office -- I work in an

> academic establishment, and chose my career

> because I naively thought I would be surrounded by

> people who share my passion for the subject. But

> this place is just as bad as any small-minded

> office you'd find, and it really depresses me :(

> I don't wanna be rich, I don't wanna be famous, I

> just don't want to have to 'bat-away' silly little

> bitchy comments every five minutes because I am

> surrounded by people who hide their incompetency

> by feeding a clique :( Grrr, it makes me mad --

>

How ironic! I was just thinking along those lines when there was a feature about "Brothers/Sisters" and what happens when you get too many of either Gender in one place. Any experienced Boss will tell you that a mixture is better.

I never met one thru' my whole working life who wanted predominantly Female for about 70,000 reasons (Yes, I "know) but sometimes you have to get off the damn fence.

At 12.00AM I will spend 2 hours seperating The Lady who lives with me from the cleaning Lady and its going to take all my social skills and when they meet its "murder" or was that "Hart-To-Hart"....

Seriously, I've had the great pleasure of being the token Male in many Offices and what I've witnessed (invariably "whispered" and NOT face-to-face) could take a lifetime to write.

I've also been in all-Male environments and that has its downsides too but currently I work with 40 Males and the banter is fabulous if a lil "ott" sometimes, though Men can certainly "back-stab" with the best of them.:X

...Mmm, the token male (if he deserves the title Man) in our dept is my supervisor, and he loves stirring up trouble amongst the females -- i cannot wait to get outta here alive and rid my life of these gutter rats -- just got to get through (sorry to sound like Beddingfield) the next 7 months of this prison sentence and move on to better things (with much better people) :)

Ted Max Wrote:

> Two hours twenty minutes, Tony. Have you got them

> separated yet, or is it looking like a long one?

We're done Maxie! or rather I'm all tuckered out..

Knew there was gonna be a problem straight away when "Mrs Sierra Leone" says "Is THAT Jamaican Girl upstairs?" when I reply in the affirmative, she starts to raise her voice and tell me about a "beef" with a large Jamaican Woman yesterday in the pub!!(6)...it went downhill after that but I accepted the blame for everything (easy get out)...::o