> > idling diesel engines noisily rattling away,

> > spewing out all kinds of stink

>

> There is lots of parking space outside my house

> (strange for ED, I know) so I get this all the

> time. Big lorries having a breather with their

> engines running. Oh the relief when they drive

> away finally.

People complaining about the cost of fuel...then leaving their engine running.

Clouds of flies that disperse en masse from dog sh*t on the pavement as you walk past them, and then and they zoom back to their yuk activity 3 seconds later.

Note-not a dog sh*t rant, (dogs used to sh*t in the kerbs in the old days), people should look where they tread/train your kids.

Apart from the last post from Salsaboy (just think one of these days the mascara will poke in their eye, or the lipstick will end up around the ear area and take comfort), most of these things cause me irrational consternation for one reason or another so I wouldn't really say it was 'irrational' rage because there are sound reasons for all of the above to be objectionable- especially going for a walk with another person over 5 ft tall and having to dodge round all the overhanging bushes around East Dulwich(I don't know if this has been mentioned but it has now).

Salsaboy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Women who put their make up on whilst sitting on

> the train in the morning. Get up earlier ffs.

This used to send me into irrational rage to - until last Wednesday morning. If you were in the second carriage of the 08.40 to London Bridge, you might have seen the young woman who, after doing her make-up, started moisturising her legs. I was the bloke sitting next to her as she silkily massaged up and down her legs. It took all my self-control not to do a Vic Reeves-style pervy thigh rub or two. Unbelievable.

People who write comments on YouTube to old pieces of music saying things like "this was when music was REAL music, not like today's rubbish." You're wrong; some/most of today's music is better than Bananarama or Baltimora. It's just that you're not a teenager anymore.